Reviews for The Phoenix Follies
panda pandemonium chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
UGH THAT SNAKE

SO CUTE SDKJFJSDK

i would totally hug macabre if if i didn't know that would probably hurt something (probably me orz)

i was already dawing over the dialog and then i came to your a/n and just felt like agreeing 8D"

(...never mind that i am something like seven years late orz)

...yeah ._.
Harusume chapter 24 . 4/15/2007
i love this story! i just want to say that im really surprised you've only got 188 reviews with such amazing writing. you've not only got a fantastic story line, you've got interesting characters with a lot of depth and awesome editing. also, i like how you dont rush into romance and sex without putting in affection and fluffiness.

ps- i love that you use lyrics from mad world as some of the titles- best song ever written!
Awesome chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
I LOVE the story so far! I mean, I know it's completed and all...but yeah! I was reading the title of the last chapter...and I was like 'I've heard that before!' So I went back and read all the chapter titles and AHH! MAD WORLD! That is SUCH a good song! I love it...I love the chapter titles! :D
Hannah.H chapter 24 . 12/29/2005
wow this was great i can't wait to read Lies and i agree Macabre is an adorable character well keep up the wonderful writing tata for now
Sakura-Inc chapter 24 . 1/28/2005
I love this story. Now I'm off to read the sequel, but know you have a new devoted slave for your stories.

Ciao -
after sex cigarette chapter 24 . 6/3/2004
*giggles* that Draco-Harry scene was ADORABLE! i wish its Neville/Harry in the end...yes, im odd. But can ya blame me? Its a wierd fixation. I was so pissed off about how wierd looking Neville was in the movies. I pictured him more...i dunno. little boy cute, y'know?
Orme chapter 24 . 6/1/2004
WEE! I liked this ending. It was short and sweet. Tee hee. Yes, I cannot wait to start the sequel. I'm already quivering with excitement. Anyway, I just want to send you my usual compliments, because...well...isn't it obvious? I'm in love with you and your work. ::smiles:: Yay!

Also, to answer your question, a bouncer...is like a security guard at a club and a personal body guard. Lol, I know, I'm a bit odd. But it's all god.

Alright, well, I gots to go PART-AY! ::shifts eyes and pulls out her knife:: I mean...sleeping...yes...that's it.

Orme
DevonMarie chapter 24 . 5/30/2004
that was great! i can't wait until His Serpentine Lies! your a wonderful writer!
Malfoy vs Potter chapter 24 . 5/27/2004
U have to update soon. well get the new stay out. i must read. ok anyways i love this story so update soon. please..
JadedJuice chapter 24 . 5/27/2004
Ahh! I love you! Make sure those new chapters are 15 pages as you say! Anyway, I'll be looking forward to reading the sequal to this! Till then, tata for now!
Zak just the gay guy chapter 9 . 5/26/2004
Ah, just read your A/N you asked if you had any male readers, you have one... ME! But alas I'm gay so does it really count? So far quite an interesting story, I'm loving Rylia. Ivan loves her to, I think he's going to make me carry out some cat fettish now due to this story... ... wow... bit to much information there... ... ... I'll stop before I gross you out, Good job so far, I'm off to read more!

~Zak
distraught soul chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
You so shouldn't end it like that! thers so much more that could happen.
Shadowaria chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
Angst is great w/ me as long as there's a happy ending :-P. Oh.. and about the song...
do you mean the lyrics of the chapters? That's Mad World by Gary Jules. I've no idea about the Serpentine thingy, but when I was looking at the chapters, I kept thinking about the similarities between them and Mad World.
Unless I'm stupid, because most my friends do know this song.
.. I'll stop writing. Ciao!
Sephyreth Riddle chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
OH somthing wicked this way comes I do declare and I must say it is quite fetching on this story. (Don't know if any of you got that but whatever)Keep writing can not wait for sequel!
je suis chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
Yay!
::is satisfied::
Cannot wait until the sequel, dear boy.