Reviews for Second Chances
Gypsy Violet chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Tut tut Raven. You are way too hard on yourself. This story was a fantastic idea. I loved it! In my personal opinion, there are far too few stories of Dorian's resurrection. In case you haven't guessed, I'm a major fan of Mina/Dorian :D

So I was really pleased to read your story. Hope to see more like it.
Wildheart chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw, how sweet. I have always been more of a Mina/Sawyer person myself, but it was still sweet. I liked it.
Gypsy.Queen chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
i love this story. i adore this pairing! you did such a great job with it. i loved the plot! write more mina/dorian fics please!
elvenmalka523 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I think it was a really good story. I 've said this before but i'd like to see a Mina/Skinner Romance, don't know why but i just would. Again good story.

Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Wow.. that was great! I loved it!
drowchild chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Not bad fic!
[wacks Raven]
GOOD fic!
I was hoping that somehow you'd work Sawyer into it, instead of Dorian, but it was a good story.
Heh, I got all depressed when you wrote about Sawyer being forlorn at the wedding, and then him dying...
Etcetera Kit chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Ack! Please! No self-deprication! (Sp?) This was definately a good change of pace. And I like the way that it was the turn of this most recent century and the fact that she had married Jekyll... and- oh the angst! Mina is such a complex character and I think you handled all her complexity well... However, I am a little concerned how Dorian came back. He did look like the Crypt Keeper at the end of the movie... But you nailed his character! Aside from the slight fact that he's supposed to be dead, he was great. Great story, great writing!
PS Just ignore my pet peeve about Dorian coming back from the dead. That's exactly what it is- a pet peeve. And please excuse my atrocious spelling for this review!
Lyn Draven chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I really like this. It features a really good pairing (my personal fave), and I think you've done a really good job in keeping them in character. Keep up the good work!
BlackMagickBaby chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I liked this, it was a definate change of pace and featured one of my favourite couples.
Coffee-Freak chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is good, i like it.
By the way on your LXG dvd does it tell you if there going to be a sequel to LXG?