Reviews for Can't Help Myself
TanyaPotter chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
this is really good! after almost 3 years, is ther any chance you'll update?
Bramblerose4 chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
Oh! Oh no there is no next chapter! I'm so sad. The story is great and I wasn't even expecting the apperance of Solo, which is good b/c Duo needs a close friend at school. Please do something with this story, I know it's a little old but if you could pull out a few chapters or so that would be nice.
tygrrlyli chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Will this fic be continued ever again? I wanna see what happens! This needs to continue, please? Pretty please? Man that phrase makes no sense...anyway, yes, please continue this. Yay _
Kaaera chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
Oh, are we going to have Jealous!Heero? *dancedance* I want to see what happens next! Solo and Duo and Heero and everyone and sque... *dies of happiness*
mushi chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
Hey, this is the greatest story I've come to read for a long while... please keep writing it.
saphine chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
hello i hope u continue ur story
gundam06serenity chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
oh, come on! update already! I wanna know what happens here!
Muchacha chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
Solo... Wah! Friends... Duo has a friend... *sniff* Take that, Heero, ha! Mou, I always pity Wufei's character, or Lee in Meteor Garden.
Muchacha chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I'm always interested in Meteor Garden, so a crossover with GW is interesting. I hope W4 will not be dumb. They need personality. Mou, I must read more then... *scurries off*
Really Bad Eggs chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
I love this fic. _ Love Hana Yori Dango, love 2x4, don't really like Heero's personality. It lacks the naive stupidity that makes his HYD equivilant not despicable. But that okay. v
Jem chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Are you gonna do the kiss scene like the series? My really question is how are you gonna end it? The hana yori dango goes on for over 34 volumes. surely you aren't gonna try for that, are you?Personally, keep the angst and a little drama and heartache, but don't over do it like in HYD. then it would get annoying. The first kiss thing would be intresting.
Onee-sama chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
update update!... go Heero go! get the boys heart, so that he won't feel lonely and abandoned anymore! great chapter!... by the way... how are Wufei's chances to get Sally? 'cause I'm kinda sorry for him... he's SO cute when he just thinks about her... he just HAS to get her! _
Kitty Kat 0303 chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
This story is amzing and i love the plot to bits it's got so much more than some of the school fics out there! Update soon! x
Thalia16 chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
Yes! an update!

This chap almost makes me give up on heero. Now there are 2 guys which I find amusing after your inclusion of the quiz question. lol.

The T-shirt thing was funny, maybe he should try a non-logo brand name shirt :)

Thalia