Reviews for Rainy days and mondays
redladyreba chapter 23 . 6/20/2004
*sniff sniff* That was beautiful! A perfect ending to a perfect story. Amazing. Looking forward to more of your work.
Amish chapter 23 . 6/20/2004
ya...spectacular, awesome, magnificent, outstanding, unbelieveable, * takes deep breath *, amazing, wonderful, great, terrific, and all those other words I can't think of right now!

Try going to and see about submitting this! It'd be awesome for the start of the 3rd season of B.O.P.!

Anyway, love the story!
VietAngel chapter 23 . 6/20/2004
All I can say is wow. This story was so beautiful...everything fit into place flawlessly. All the characters were so perfectly developed and true to form. Thanks to you and Shawn for writing it, I certainly enjoyed reading it.
redladyreba chapter 22 . 6/9/2004
*grabbing the tissue box* That was *sniff sniff* beautiful. I loved how you developed Wade's character so much with just that one scene!
Erinyes chapter 22 . 6/9/2004
Beautiful and very creative (the scene with Wade)! The humor was welcome, but I was as surprised as Helena that it came from Wade, he never seemed to be that funny of a guy alive.
amish chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
one more chappie...pretty please? please? * droopy puppy dog eyes * ..I'll cry...please write the rest! ~
Nicole chapter 22 . 6/9/2004
HA!I knew he could convince her!I love him so it was so wonderfull that he said he loves the hell,everything was just perfect!Very good,congratulations
thehuntress06 chapter 22 . 6/9/2004
o more more more. please with cherries
edora chapter 21 . 6/6/2004
I just discovered your wonderful story. Until recently I didn't know there was a TV-show called Birds of Prey. They are a little slow were I live. Anyway, you fic is great, please continue I want to know what happens! Great characters.
AmishCountry001 chapter 21 . 5/30/2004
Jag, you gotta be a writer for the show or sumthin, your scripts are a clear visual of what would probably happen! One more chapter! Please let us know how is ends! If she does die, does Jesse at least say goodbye? Does he really drop Harley off a cliff ( please? ) So...

As always, your fanfics are absolutely AMAZING! Read ya later!
Erinyes chapter 21 . 5/26/2004
You can't be serious? She can't die after such a long wait! It seems kind of a stretch that Reese is as able-bodied as he after his injury.
redladyreba chapter 21 . 5/25/2004
PLEEAASSE don't take too long to write the next chapter! This story is fantastic and I love all the gut wrenching twists.
Nicole chapter 21 . 5/25/2004
Oh jag,I hate you and love you all at the same made me cry and laugh both with same chapter
VietAngel chapter 20 . 5/20/2004
This chapter was great, as usual. I'm anxious to find out what plan they come up with.
Erinyes chapter 9 . 5/20/2004
Helena certainly has morbid dreams. Very good and very gross!