Reviews for Love By Accident
Sepulvedlore chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Nooooo where's the rest?! Its so damn good!
Bashirisuku chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
what will happen to narcissi malfoy?
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I love how Draco's first thoughts are: He was going to be a father! And with Harry Potter, no less!

And not: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!/Wait, could you repeat that?/Wait, Harry's having a what?/Wait, Harry is pregnant with my son? What?/Wait, what?

Hmm...perhaps these incidents happen more often than we think *grin*
SBEL chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Awesome plot! Great imagination you have there, too, with those different kinds of potions. And when I saw you use Muggle stuff in the story, I thought, "Finally!". I mean, most of the magicians still return and interact with the rest of the world (Muggles, to be exact).

I also applaud you on making the relationship realistic, and plus it'd be kinda gross for them to have sex whilst pregnant...*makes face*

Anyway, when are you gonna update? I'd love for the story to be finished, at least to the point where it is determined whether Harry dies or not. If you had already decided to kill Harry anyway, that is fine with me as long as the story piece is finished. If you were thinking along those lines, I thought that you could say that Harry's brain was kinda fried from the killing curse (maybe a second Doppelganger, during the fight at Hogwarts), but his body still alive. Then Draco and Harry's group could take care of the baby... (and there'd be even less loose ends to tie up by Voldemort, Narcissa, and Bellatrix dying at the cost of Harry's life (and another character, if you'd like (maybe...Snape killing off Bellatrix?)Narcissa could've stood directly on top of a bomb:)

So what do you think? What are your plans? I feverently hope you won't declare the story dead!

I tried to set up an account here at FF, but I'm not sure if it worked. If you can't find me on FF, my email is . I can't wait to hear from you!
cullengal101 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
hey

i like the story and i cant wait to read more chapters and read what will happen so please update when you get the chance
purrfus chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Intriguing. I really liked the bits of Pansy. The clone magic was extremely interesting. Hope you come back to this someday.
Animefreek23 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
I honestly don't know what to say. Oh, I know, OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I really enjoy this story and your 'As a Bat' stories, but I hope that you update soon.
werekat chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
This is a great story! More updates? Please?
Bloodgalore chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Ah! What's happening! I need to know! AH! Do update!
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Brillant story "Love By Accident" - wow Harry's really smart isn't he. Loved the novel way that Harry and Draco slowly got together, and their plans to do away with old Voldie, hehehe.
Krylenta chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
wow, this is so cool! i am realy looking foward to a new chapter and i hope to see one soon. i am also reading your 'As a Bat' series too and keepin eyes open for them.

Heiwa Midori

Midori Heiwa
tina123 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Good please update soon
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
I really like this fic, it's been 4 years

will you ever up date this fic soon. Are

will this fic never be finnished?
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
damn, you're most likely not updating this anymore are you? that's too bad, I was enjoying these stories of yours, in case you do I'll put it on my alert list, just in case, please do!
KaiPhoenix chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
interesting...i love how the pregnancy was an accident like that...but i also like how things were developed, it was realistic (or as realistic as a story like this could be...) and it actually makes one think for a change