Reviews for Espionage in the Underground
Lady Augustin chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Loved This Story I Do Hope You Consider On Continuing This Story, I'm Dying To Know Why She Is Glowing.
Charmshadow chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
0-0 she flashed the goblin king...

)_( priceless...
CPMiller chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
What a cliff hanger! Oh what will Karen say, or will this glow not be noticeable to anybody who hasn't been to the labyrinth? That would be interesting...Anyways I must offer a little critiqueing. Sorry, but that's the way I am. First, you have a little issue with some spelling and I don't think "undaunted" means what you think it means. Undaunted means not afraid or not daunted by something, so it doesn't make sense to refer to the dangers as undaunted.

Ok, now for some well deserved praise. You have a very informal style of writing that makes your story very fun to read. I like how unique you are with your word choice and sentence structure. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Sorry I'm so long winded..._ Forgive me and write more please!
aeenc chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
I love your story, please update soon.
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
excellent
MissBe chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Does sarah make it out? Oh... Next chapter! :D
xXFlippyXx chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
xp love it! cant wait till the next chapter! i dont think i even want to know how you think half of this stuff up ... ok yes i do XD
Hya-chan chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
What an awesome story so far. Please post more soon.
dreamscanbecomereality chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I absolutely loved "Hold it, was he looking at her chest! Never mind, same old Jareth."

LMFAO!

And the whole Sarah flicking her thong at him, fantastic! I cant wait to see what happens next!
lyn chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Solea chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
You GO GIRL! J may be a pain in the butt, but he's probably dynamite in the sack. S is making a good decision here. Enjoy the moment, save a friend. :)
Daggerpoint chapter 3 . 5/27/2005