Reviews for Fight of Shadows
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
good Story! glad he's back with his Family!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
what a beginning!
Krissy chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
Hi! That was very, very good! You are so talented; your writing has depth and , you never told us what the word was! What was the one word the poor elfling managed to say to Strider before the orc killed him? I know you wrote this a very long time ago, but some of us are just now getting into LOTR. If there was a specific word, and you remember it, could you email me and tell me what it was? Also, -"You will note I'm not laughing"- VERY funny! Thank you for this story!

Krissy aka elflings kitten
novelteas74 chapter 11 . 11/23/2006
I remember this story - I loved it. Of course, if you hadn't posted another chapter of your other story I probably would have forgotten it. Glad your muse is back. Mine is very flighty. Anyways, good story. So on to the other one now. BTW, FYI, the author/story alerts here have not been working since last Friday so if any of us have you on alert who knows when the alert will come through.
BlackHalliwell chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
Awesome! UpDate Soon Plz!
elly baggins chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
wow, i'm really getting into this story (even if i am a bit late reading it!).

i don't know if it was deliberate, but i really liked the way elrond says 'he will become a wraith, like them,' because that is very similar to what aragorn says to the hobbits when frodo is stabbed. it was a good link between your story and the movies.
novelteas74 chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Oh, this is quite good. Not only Estel angst, but Legolas/Elrond/Twins angst, too. I found your story on someone else's Favorites list. I really like it; you write quite well, it's short without lacking in description, and (best of all) my favorite ranger gets hurt! Now to find out why Elrond if feeling so guilty.
October Sky chapter 11 . 6/21/2004
Great job!

_ October Skye
October Sky chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
*cry* I love that song, and this chapter. How ironic, I was singing into the west when i came apon this chapter. Then again, I had seen the chapter title. Good job!

_ October Skye
guiltytexan chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
o...m...g... you had me crying! o, i hope u hurry up! this is a woderful piece of literature!
sielge chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
This story of yours is wonderful!
When I will can read a new chapter?
Please, post one soon!
Luinthien chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
Yeah! I'd guessed right. You've written a wonderful story and I can't wait until the next one. Great job.
Someone Reading chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
I can, without a doubt, honestly say, I think I hate you.
I have been on a few emotional rollercoasters in my life, but never one quite like this.
I really, truly believed that you had killed him. I sat here in stunned silence, tears rolling down my cheeks, I had to get up and move away from the PC. If telekinetic kill were possible you *would* be dead.
I don't know if I should thank you, or take a swing at you.
This was an incredible story.
I'm almost afraid to read the sequel.
You are not a Demon, nor a Scribe from Hell. You are yourself Nazgul. But, one with an incredible talent for storytelling. :)
Lyn chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Excellent beginning!
Just one suggestion:
bare always means without clothes or
covering (a bare rock)
bear can mean a large animal, or to
carry a load. In that sense, one
"bears" burdens that are physical or
mental, so the expression is to
"bear with it" or "bear with me" (be
patient as I explain type of sense).
Catmint chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
And I'm here now! (University term ended and I was staying with a relative who lives partway between uni and home, but I have no Internet access there).
Cruel trick, killing him off, but YOU BROUGHT HIM BACK! yay for you! Love the manipulation of the Nazgul! Beautiful!
Quibble:
- About paragraph 37: "Aragorn asked him too." - only one 'o' in 'to'; two 'o's mean 'as well'.