Reviews for Digimon Tamers Metallix
clay342 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Please don't abandon the story
guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Also a romance scene of sakuyamon and gallantmon
guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Now we have rika enter the scene and I want to see the tamers battlijg nukus forces and probably creating a fake version of sakuyamon flirting with takato as gallantmon and the hillhurst monsters reaction of guilmon growing bigger and becoming gallantmon
rafaael20 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I love digimon tamers metallix is great u put together digimon n beetleborgs u made takato the cousin of drew n jo I love I miss watching beetleborgs when I was a little n I can not wait for next chapter 3 please keep going I love ur story's please
devildogg237 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
finish the story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
this is the first story I've liked enough to comment hurry with the next chapter please.
plutomoon2 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
please update thise story is funnt like heck, i love to read more and cant wait to read what will happen in ch3
Animefreak2014 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Cant wait for chapter 3
Dragonborn chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Now this has potential. It looks like you've got a fairly good Rukato in the making so can I make a request? Add a Renamon and Guilmon pairing, it's my favorite. Of course, you could simply ignore this review if you want; I'll take no offense.
Otritzi chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Hm...I do hope you plan on finishing this fic. I wanna see how this little adventure plays out. Rika, Renamon, Takato, and Guilmon should be able to handle anything that Nukus or whatever throws at them, unless there's something about the tamers' levels you're not telling me?

Keep the chapters coming, I'm watching.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Takato and Rika forever.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I never thought I would find a story with Beetleborgs Metallix in it that was worthwhile. I was so wrong. Bringing it together with Digimon was a great idea. And I'm happy to see that Takato is a relative of Drew and Jo. Makes things even better. I like how things started out here and I hope to see the entire adventure.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Please update or I'll say very mean things about you.
NoiseMarine chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
i love ur story, nice ending.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »