Reviews for Bite Me
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice; I can really see Kennedy thinking this.
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hah, wicked _
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
excellent. I love kennedy's character
GrimSage chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
So this is what was going through Kennedy's mind while Buffy was making her little speech about going back into the lair of the enemy.
Just goes to show how unclear Buffy's thinking was at the time.
You've done an amazing job of capturing the moment just before she really gave Buffy a piece of her mind.
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
i hate kennedy.
strange1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
read your reviews too. don't listen to them. kennedy would be the one to say this. she was there first (along with Molly). and i agree. Buffy put herself above everyone else. she even admitted to not caring. and that's a shame. nice work.
Nyx Nox Night chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Shit, you really don't like Buffy do you? No problem there, I don't either. Though, Kennedy wouldn't be the one to say this, maybe Dawn or someone else, but Kennedy thinks she's awesomely cool too because she's the strongest and she's "with the witch".
-Light Shadow Death
Dlgood chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
There's nothing wrong with writing a fic in which an SiT rants incoherently against Buffy.
But you've picked the wrong character to rant like this, because Kennedy doesn't speak like this. She wouldn't.
Kennedy, more than any other SiT, sets herself apart from that group. Thinks herself better than them too.
Also - the girls wouldn't be "expandable" - they'd be expendable. All though it does leave me with the same feeling BtVS did: "Shut up, Kennedy"