Reviews for Smile
Dustflame chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
This story was wonderful. Although the ending was sad.
miri chapter 45 . 6/18/2012
I adore this monster of a story your one-shot, heavy friendship fic became _ I'm glad your muses stayed with you 'til the end, and the end of Tezuka's view, too. It's a freaking awesome Fuji-study, and the waves of psychology, or philosophy, or something are really enrapturing *-* goddamn beautiful. 3 Thank you so much for sharing, and for keeping this up! It's a fic I come back to every so often, one that I don't mind rereading.
MemeLee chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was ... deep. Really deep.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 45 . 8/24/2011
One of the best Fuji/Tezuka stories I've ever read. Loved the analogies, the angst, the beautiful poignancy of the entire story. Certainly this would be the most IC I've ever read them, I think... lovely. I can totally imagine this running alongside the actual storyline, unsaid and implied. Loved the ending spot too, it seemed like a new beginning rather than an ending. Just... *speechless with awe* XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Nice. Awesome angst. :)
THiaLieN chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I read this a long time ago, all 45 chapters. It made me smile a lot. I'm back just to write a review.. :D

I love your story, the chars development are amazing. The cuteness, gentleness, fluffs and angst.. XD

...

Looking forward for more great work.. v

.THiaLieN.
InkWave chapter 45 . 12/21/2010
This story was so fantastic that I am totally surprised it doesn't have more reviews, it deserves at least 300.

What I think you communicated best was the unspoken words between Fuji and Tezuka as well as Fuji's sadistic side. I haven't read a better written Fuji fic, or a Prince of Tennis fic yet.
GreenAppleIce chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
Rather light on the TeFu, but still a very enjoyable chapter nonetheless :) The in depth of Fuji's feelings towards Yuuta was extremely well written, and I just felt so sorry for Fuji :( Someone needs a hug. (Oh wait, they both need hugs). Ha ha, I love the contrast between when Fuji's standing with Inui and the Freshman Trio and when he's with Tezuka. Ooh, an angry Fuji is a scary Fuji. Go kick that Mituli's butt! :D
GreenAppleIce chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Ah, what a great photography/life lesson :) Wah, and Tezuka finally let Fuji see him a bit! That's a good start, and Tezuka so needs a hug (preferably from his favorite tensai). Hmm, I did want a copy of that picture, but I think Fuji would appreciate it more,so whatever. So very nice to see Yumiko again. I hope she makes more appearances later on! :)
GreenAppleIce chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
Ah, an analogy that I understand slightly better. I took a photography class back in high school, so I do know a bit about the darkroom (it's kind of fun being in complete darkness) and developer and all that :) I'm no expert, but I thought you managed to capture the essence of photography quite well. I don't suppose Fuji can get me a copy of that picture of Tezuka? (waggles eyebrows) Anyways, it's nice to see Fuji in his element. And I do believe Tezuka needs a turn next...
GreenAppleIce chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
And so they wake up after spending very comfortable night with each other. Ha ha ha, it's so cute how flustered Fuji is XD Ooh, more drama D: No, me no like when they fight T.T While it's true that Tezuka should share Fuji sometimes, I find his neediness/possessiveness rather endearing. "I enjoy you…" What a lovely line, not to mention the hug and more snuggling! Kyaa... (drifts away on a cloud of happiness)
GreenAppleIce chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
I was wondering when Tezuka was going to let Fuji see him- glad Fuji brought it up. The scene with Fuji playing the piano was really beautiful- the descriptions were gorgeous and Moonlight Sonata is an excellent choice. To even make Tezuka emotional...wow. And the TeFu-ness just keeps getting better and better. Yay for cuddling! .
GreenAppleIce chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
Ah, so that's how Tezuka came to drink the juice. How very sneaky indeed :) And I like how you fit in all the snippets of foreshadowing on Tezuka's arm. Of course, we already know what's going to happen, but still, nicely done :) Kyaa! And just when I thought the mild shounen-ai couldn't get any better, there's a kiss (it still counts) AND a hug! Happy happy . I can't wait to see what Tezuka has in store for the weekend.
GreenAppleIce chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Oh, Fuji. It's good to want to protect others, but he still needs someone to protect him since having a mask just isn't enough. Someone like say, Tezuka who already can see Fuji? :) But this way of thinking (protecting others but disregarding himself) is so very like Fuji. Ooh, bonding over fishing this time, eh? I thought they were going hiking, but fishing's good too. Very nice, very nice :) And once again, I just love all those light touches. So. Darn. Sweet! .
GreenAppleIce chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Oh looky, a record player! Brings back memories of kindergarten :D Wow, I can really tell that you researched all that info on cacti- very well done with that. Good tips to keep in mind if I ever come across cacti :) Kyaa! Kyaa! I heart the shounen-ai! . All the hand-holding and gentle touches are just so darn sweet (squealing happily) Bonding over repotting cacti is absolutely wonderful :)