Reviews for More Tales of an Elf
freak and proud chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
oi! pointy ears! i know a somng which has sheep as a bass line! its called the dreaming by kate bush! lest you forget louise, you can always put that on... and you can have some more combs to, and some pretty hairslides...

see ya freak
LaurynLou chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
Wow! You wrote a sequal! yay! It was so good, just like the first one. Sorry i wasnt there to review for the other chapter too. You should make a sequel to the sequel...the bad guy can be...Evil Flea Infested Hummingbirds! Yeah! lol Sorry, I have recently had A LOT of sugar...i think its having an effect. lol
Noldo chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
I like the 'sweater-out-of-my-family' joke.
I agree with Legolas: even *i* thought Aragorn was above *that*.
This was funny.
Noldo chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
I hope Spade Guy is more evil than he sounds.
Laseri chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
boo hoo..it's over...i am sad...but at least Legs is no longer in pain..._ this was so cool. thank you for writing this. bye.
Lamari chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
Wow, so sad it's over! Anyway, good job! Please keep writing, I love your fics! Bye, and see ya next fanfic out there!
Laseri chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
This is cool! Bum...only one more chapter...
Legolas: is the seven chapter thing part of your contract or what? surely you could stay here for a while longer? if i promise you that LTS will not bother u? PLEASE?
Louise: I was joking, keep bothering Leggy but don't tell him i said that.
BYE!
Lase
Dreamality chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
What? Last chapter? My eyes burn upon reading your words of evillness! Surely this cannot be the end! *sniffle, sniffle* Alas that I live to see such times!
But anyway, this chapter was G-R-E-A-T and that spells GREAT in case the -'s confused you. Spade Guy (Norman) is hilarious. hahahahaha singing postmen are cool! I only have a dyslexic postman, which is not nearly as cool, but I suppose it counts for something.
To Aragorn- of COURSE I have faith in you, my darling! Just look at the way you remembered the way to the mysterious hole! Look at how you broke that spade over your knee! Amazing! You are wonderful! But... um... perhaps it would be wise to return to Gondor... I mean, you *are* the king, and running around in unnamed forests is not part of the job description.
To Legolas- I cannot wait to come visit you! I just hope another author does not snatch you up and drop you in the middle of the woods or something. That would be quite disapointing. Just give me a ring, borrow Arry's wonderful phone if you need, and we can plan a reundevouz. :-) lol
To Spade Guy (Norman)- You rock! You're the coolest character in this tale! (Don't tell Leggy I said that, I'm afraid his self-esteem is rather fragile) But anyway, good luck being a singing postman! I'm sure you'll be brilliant at it!
To Louise the Sheep- I'm glad to hear you're all right. Mr Sheep Doctor sounds like a wonderful person. Er, sheep. Have fun clutching Legolas and his sheer blonde hair! It's ever so entertaining to read about. :-)
Wow, long review. One more thing: I think it's rather discrimanatory to call this series "Tales of an Elf." I mean, Aragorn has just as big a part as Legolas. Why not call it "Tales of an Elf and a Man?" For that matter, why leave out, Ernie, Norman, and Louise the Sheep? I think "Tales of an Elf, a Man, Two Evil-doers-Turned-Singing-Postmen, and an Elf-mocking Sheep" has a nice ring, don't you? hahahaha okay I'm off now before my insanity infects everyone...
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
cool chappie!
please update again soon!
Lamari chapter 6 . 4/17/2004
Hey, lovely update! Really enjoyed it! Although I am kind of sad because you said next chappie will be last one! What a pitty! Anyway, thanks for the great job again!
To Arry - Hey, dear, I have just come back from a nice party, and I was thinking... what do you use to drink at your Gondor parties? Kisses!
To Legs - Hello, my elf pal! How are things? Someone has told me that you will be in the Troy movie! Wasv it nice to work in it? Kisses!
To Spade Guy - SO happy you are now a singing postman! Give my best regards to Ernie!
To Louise the Sheep - Baa-ing, my friend!
Laseri chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
heeheehee! don't know when i've laughed so much at a fanfic in my life. u have a gift for comedy. Even though legolas is maintaining his status as my all-time favourite elf, i am grateful to louise the sheep for taking him down a peg or three hundred, lol. and i like the way u keep stringing them along in terms of a plot, or lack of one-keep doing that for a few more chapters, it's FUNNY!
love to all concerned, elvesrock.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
HA!
Legolas is scared of a sheep...hehehe wimp!
*notices Legolas glare* haha, kidding.
please update again soon!
Dreamality chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
Yes, yes, I agree, certainly much better late than never. Great chapter! I'm sorry you've been having computer troubles :( but thanks for posting another stupendous chappy!
To Aragorn- Yes, I'm sure the King of Gondor can handle one little sheep. But you know they've learned how to clone sheep, so... just watch your back. haha
Legolas- I've noticed that Louise the Sheep does seem to have a listening problem. I shall keep fighting for your cause, but I am afraid there is little I can do. But as soon as you're released I can come visit you and cheer you up!
Louise the Sheep- I'm so sorry! I was not aware of the consequences of nudging a sheep! I do hope I have not impaired your ability to wreak havoc upon the heros of this fic!
Update soon! please!
Lamari chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
Hey, an update, that's cool! And a great one, as usual! I loved it! Really!
To Arry - Don't worry, being a king is far too much better than being a Ranger... at least in my humble opinion! Thus don't worry because of the rust thing! Ah, and was Legolas' expression really that funny? Lol!
To Legs - Hi, my friend, how are you doing? Well, first of all, bad king, laughing at you! He should be punished for that! Oh and do the Spade Guy look too much scary?
To Spade Guy - Please be as kind as you can with both human and elf! They're good guys (even though they're a little bit dummies!)
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 4/13/2004