Reviews for I never knew you existed
Kriss chapter 21 . 7/6/2005
Creepy, suspenseful, and an overall awesome chapter. Great Job!

-Kriss
Kriss chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
Thanks so much. For continuing your story I mean. It really means a lot to me and everyone who reads your work.

Thanks again,

-Kriss
ShiningStarr chapter 19 . 7/4/2005
yeahh, you added more chapters! im happy! lol.

because of this, no flames will consume you! haha.

thank you for updating...btw..what took you so long? lol.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 25 . 7/4/2005
I loved the story. However, and I mean no offense by this, the ending sucked. That's horrible that she has to live as a muggle and can't enter the wizarding world. It's also horrible that Harry doesn't know about his two children.
ShiningStarr chapter 18 . 7/4/2005
waahh, yeah for new chappy! lol.

gah, i love your story! and im going to review on every new chapter that you've put out! hehe.

this chapter is so sweet and whatnot! Emily sounds so cute! It's funny though because I know like..5 Emily's.
MissKaitou chapter 25 . 7/3/2005
So I'm guessing that Fudge dies and Siobhan will finally owl Harry about his twins or that they will go to Hogwarts and Harry will find out that way. Either way Fudge will die, so I'm happy. Wouldn't they know that she was pregnant when they sentaced her? I liked this story a lot, and am currently deciededing on how I view her punishment. Would that mean also that Harry's twins wouldn't be able to do magic if she was stripped of hers? Also, wouldn't the press have kept tabs on her? I have some expierance with them%ambling until I stop. Still debating on when that will be. It's not looking all that promising due to the fact that I'm watching Who's Line. You probably should have stopped reading this about 5-7 lines ago, but that's okay...Hm...this episode sucks...You know, this is why I hate chlorine...I have alergies. Do you have alergies? If so what? Hm...that sounded kinda strange in my head. Yeah, bye, MK
Daughter of Darkness777 chapter 25 . 7/3/2005
Interesting ending...I liked the story though, didn't expect some of the twists but liked the story all the same. Write another story for me to read. Lol. Great job.
Kriss chapter 19 . 6/23/2005
Once again you've managed to pull a twist. So does everyone hate Siobhan now or just everyone she cares about? And uh what's up with Malfoy? Back to the beginning-of-the-story demon boy now? Very smart. Anyway, you did a great job on the chapter and I know you're going to do an utstanding job overall with the story. Don't foret to spell check and if you really want to get all the mistakes, read it aloud to yourself (I find that it helps). Remember to update both stories! Please, or flamedemon05 aka the other kriss is gonna get pissed. Well, i'll review again soon (once you put up chapter 20 to be exact), cya!

Your Fan,

Kriss
Serb-Maco chapter 19 . 6/22/2005
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
manx chapter 19 . 6/20/2005
I just stumbled on to this story and I waited to read all that was there before reviewing. Harry seems like a victim here, but the others are coming down on him harder than they are on Draco. Harry's actions are understandable, especially with the way Siobhan strung him along and kept doing an about-face, yet HE'S the one that was condemned for his behavior. If he were smart, he'd walk away and let her go. She's not worth the trouble. I would think that Lupin would be more caring towards Harry, due to the past with Harry's parents and even he and Harry's past.
DragonflyTears chapter 19 . 6/20/2005
omg..im crying..MY HEAR IS BREAKIN! YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAV IT LIKE THAT? YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! MEANING NOWW!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
I just figured Snape's emotions would have been there more is all, lol.

"“That’s because you are always part of it. If I find anything in my office has moved when I come back, you will both die a slow and painful death. If I find it was you who flooded my common room, I will kill you resurrect you and then kill you again.” With that Snape swept out of the room, following a very fast Remus towards the damage."

You had me laughing at that line, lol.

Damn, her mother was with a lot of the cannon characters, eh? o.0

However...I sincerely doubt Sirius would hit his girlfriend, even when drunk. That seems a bit too OOC for me. I also doubt Harry would turn on Siobhan so quickly just because she's Snape's daughter.

Oh well. Nice chapter!

Update soon!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
Yes. I'm glad you updated soon. That's horrible that Draco acted that way. I prefer the stories where he turns out nicely instead of like Lucius. Too bad. I'm waiting for the next update.
Daughter of Darkness777 chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
I'd wait till Hell froze over if I knew for a fact that you were going to finish this story, it's a great story. I liked the knew chapter...totally sucks...can I kill or at least injure greatly Severus? I understand he was trying to protect his family and all that crap but...he didn't have to lie to her...Harry was an ass...Draco was...well...a Malfoy...so...When are going to post again? Lol, post sooner than you did last time will you? : ) Great chapter.
Kriss chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
Hey Cornelia. Awesome job on the chapters and thanks for updating. I love the whole second war-haloween twist, it really boosts up the suspense. Anyway, I just wanted to congradulate you, you did a great job I didn't see anything wrong with it- except spelling, you definetly want to use spell check but that's okay. Adios for now!

Your loyal fan,