Reviews for I never knew you existed
ShiningStarr chapter 17 . 6/7/2005
hola awesome fellow author, lol. i must say i ADORE your story! i LOVE IT! i just ahvent reviewed b4 cuz i just got my account a month or two ago and i had to look you up! lol.

I LOVE YOUR STORY! dont lose the HP writing spirit when you do so well!...an author in the Teen Titans part had this AWESOME story going...but in the 5th chapter when things were getting all intense and what not, she was just like..i cant do this anymore... dont do that... or flames will consume you, lol.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 18 . 6/6/2005
Please update soon.
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 18 . 6/2/2005
dun dun dun

ok Update please

Snickle-Gigger chapter 18 . 6/2/2005
*smacks Draco*

Slimy git. Though he suddenly was very hot in the third movie...hm...excellent chapter, though I think you could have gone a little more into what Snape was thinking when he first learned of Emily, when Siobhan was first explaining it.

Update soon!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 18 . 6/2/2005
I hope everything goes well with soibhan
Tmctflyboy chapter 17 . 6/1/2005
nice update ,cant wait till the next one
Milkshake gone bad chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
i love this story
Daughter of Darkness chapter 18 . 6/1/2005
Wow...a lot to take in in one chapter...Emily sounds adorable...Draco's reaction was cool...wow...I can't wait till you post again...
Daughter of Darkness chapter 17 . 6/1/2005
Something screwy with the login in thing so yeah, it's me Daughter of Darkness. I'm home sick (again) and I saw that you posted. Great chapter. Loved the prank, it was priceless. Keep up the great work
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 17 . 6/1/2005
Alright...

*leans back in chair*

proceed with explanation please

;)

update

~hope
starlightdreamer052000 chapter 15 . 6/1/2005
wow i read the begging of this fic ages ago im glad you continued it.
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
wow... well can't say i didn't know that was coming but the way you wrote it was great.

Please, please, please update soon

Anarane Anwamane chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
oh man
Daughter of Darkness777 chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
YAY! An update at last! I just about gave up on this story to be perfectly honest but I do know what you mean about loosing the insperation for the story. It was a great chapter. Post soon...especially sooner that nearly five months...lool ; P
Kriss chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Are you going to continue your story? I really like it and you haven't updated in forever, please update!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »