Reviews for I never knew you existed
Daughter of Darkness777 chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
I've just about given up on you updating this story, come on! I'm dying here, UPDATE! Even if it is only for me! UPDATE PLEASE!
bananawren chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
i liked this chapter, i read your fic ages ago so it was hard to remember what exactly happened but it was entertaining. you definitely keep us in suspense with the whole draco/harry thing. and i really got confused there with edward because sometimes you called him peter? and i had no idea what that was all about. and i'm mildly confused about emily too... so update soon and keep us informed! :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
Excellent story! Please update soon.
Snickle-Gigger chapter 15 . 1/13/2005
Ooh...the suspense! *dun dun dun*

I would write more, but me mum is yellin'. EEP!

Update soon!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 12 . 1/11/2005
DIE MALFOY, DIE! *calms down*

Good chapter!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 11 . 1/11/2005
HAHA! I KNEW IT! I bet I know who the father is too! *scampers off to read more and find out if her suspiscions are correct*
Snickle-Gigger chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
Yea, a little soppy. Oh well. Ooh, some constructive critism: Remus acts way too much like a kid, so that's why he is a little out of character. I dunno, most adults in the HP books don't say words like "Hey" and "Stuff", things like that. Good job though!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Hm...yelling at Remus...that's not good.

And he does wash his hair? How interesting.

Good job!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Yea, Snape was a little out of character, but that's allowed for him. I swaer, he can be SO hard to potray right...meh.

Remus was DEFINATLEY out of character...but then again he was kinda going mental. Pretty much everyone sounds like that when they are slowly going insane. meh. Good job!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Hiya there, chum! How ya doin'? Good? Me too!

In case you're wondering, no you don't know me. I just like conversation. .

Awesome story so far. Gotta love the "Snape has a kid" fics. It's so great to give the macho men children, especially Snape. He can't just jinx them when he wants them to shut up; he just has to deal with it, XD.

She's gonna touch that cabinet, isn't she? Typical teenager. I would know. I'm sixteen, and if I was in that house I would be splattered against the opposite wall by now. Oh well. Good job! Is this seriously your first fic? Geez, my first fics sucked...oh well. Meh.

*scampers off to read more*
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 15 . 1/6/2005
The chapter wasn't that bad. lol

Update soon.

Tmctflyboy chapter 15 . 1/5/2005
update soon
Headmaster McDermott chapter 15 . 1/5/2005
Excellent job. I am Headmaster McDermott of Hecate Academy. Hecate Academy is a wizarding school RPG set in Hawaii where you can submit original characters and have them attend classes, play quidditch games, and interact with other students. If you are interested, please visit the following URL;

If not, I wish you luck in your writing. Your original character is the reason I believe you would enjoy Hecate. Your story is very original, I would like to add that I love Siobhan, she is an interesting character. Have a nice day!

Headmaster McDermott
Ultimate-Reviewer123 chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
I'm surprised . . . usually when there is a Harry/OC or Draco/OC charachter, the fic is poorly written and features a Mary Sue. I'm not sure if your charachter is a Mary Sue or not because I only skimmed through this (because I don't generally like OC's who play a big role in fics), but you look like a good writer! The only problem is your OC's name, Siobhan . . .

Oh well. Keep up the good work!
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
i know i read this awhile ago and u havn't update for about a month but still it never furts to try. update soon.

110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »