Reviews for I never knew you existed
the counter chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
15/25 stories on this page are romances. That suggests that the Harry Potter Fanfiction Writers are horny weirdos with no life. Help fight this preduce!
briggs chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
that was REALLY good. i cant wait till your next chapter.
Aimee22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I can't remember if I reviewed your story already, but even if I have, it is so highly deserving of praise that its cool.

AMAZING STORY. This is perhaps the best fanfic that I have read yet.

You capture the characters beautifully, maintaining their personalities yet adding smoothly integrated new dimensions, especially to Snape. The idea of Snape as a "loving" father was a bit odd to me at first, but you really make it work. What IS in that cabinet?

I also really like the idea of Draco actually being a nice guy deep down inside.

The plot is fantastic, calculated yet flowing.

Please do update as soon as possible, I am checking daily for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work.

Or even better- start writing (if you already havent) stories about your own characters and try to get published!

~Aimee
Anarane Anwamane chapter 13 . 11/27/2004
oh merlin poor harry
NightFlame05 chapter 13 . 11/27/2004
Hi again! Great job with this chapter, you really brought out a side of malfoy that was pretty much oblivious to everyone who read the books. You need to think about this carefully, do you really want Siobhan with mafoy or do you want her with harry? And what will harry do now that he heard that conversation? Keep that in mind as you write the next few chapters, good luck!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8