Reviews for Dealing
Lidil chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Tres amusing.
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
okay... I did NOT understand that...
Hybrid Helen chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hiding under the blankets / running away on 'business' - exasperating ways of dealing with problems, but totally what I'd expect Bobby and Jean-Paul to do, respectively. I really like this fic.
Renn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Lol! This was some challenge! I was a bit confused sometimes when the persons changed, but all in all it was really cool to read and it made me smile evilly a lot.

Also, THANK YOU for putting in CORRECT french. I'm so tired of people trying to incorporate another language to their fics and do it poorly. (and sadly, it's very often french, and my mother tongue is french. arg.)
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
very funny and very sweet. I'm pleased with your version of Logan's response, I think it's very accurate.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This was all kinds of awesome. Loved it.
TeeDee chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
*Giggles*

It's super adorable. You put thought into it, that I'm sure of, and the characters seem great to me. I really enjoy your Beast. Heh. Not to mention the totally coo-worthy idea of Bobby and Jean-Paul together.
abydos6 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
nice, very nice
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
*snicker*

As i said.

LOVE YOUR WORK.

Short. Sweet. Funny. Well done.
Slim Sheady chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hey, how's it going? It got a little too explan-atory sometimes, but it held my attention. I don't have ADD or anything, but it's still not easy to hold my attention. Anyway, good job.
Spazz chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Teeheehee, love those last two lines XD.
rivan9 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I love this fic! Rightfully angsty, but yet I end up smiling. I'm sure you hear it often, but you write Jean-Paul and Bobby really well. Keep up the good work, and please, write more when you can!
Picklesticks chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I LOVE your last line. Just LOVE it.
Polka dot chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Umm it worked out okay, I've done almost all dialogue stuff but the details are nice to have.
Ruthanne chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I realy enjoyed that. it was so creative and funny. i say that you dont need big action sequences to write a good Xmen story i wish we could see more of these. good job. ( ok i'll end the rant now)