Reviews for Dreamcatcher
Zenes chapter 5 . 3/3/2019
1. There was homosexuality in Egypt, and not frowned upon, it seems. Much less than in Japan,
anyway.
would a graverobber have his body preserved?
3. Mokuba: Pokemon?!
Queen Gemini2 chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
I feel immensely disappointed that this has been discontinued
septimalmoon7 chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
Its such a same this story is discontinued it was a very great story so far and id love to know how it ends. Its rare to find stories with this good of a plot without making the characters go too far out of character
Wolf'sVine chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Hey, me again... I'm now reviewing on the last chapter you've written of this wonderful, gifted, amazing, magnificent, special, fantastic, ingenious and completely addicting fic! I am completely serious about how much this fic has beguiled me and I really, desperately so, wanna read more... so please, for the love of candy and cheese, please update! Yes, yes, I know it's been a long, long time, but... it's not often that I come across a fic that interests me as much as this one has and I wanna know if Yami is gonna be alright, if Seto will stop having nightmares and gain control of his powers, whose stalking Yami, if Bakura will ever keep control of his body, if Yami and Seto will get together and Seto will call Yami his angel, if Mokuba and Yugi will scheme together trying to get their protector together, if we'll see Mahaad as a determinedly protective dark magician and if Yugi-tachi will have to go through another battle against world-ruling wannabes who wants Yami's power... or him? Oh, oh, and is Yami really immortal? Isn't it better for him to live his life with Kaiba, Yugi and his friends and than go to the Afterlife with them and his old friends from Ancient Egypt? Maybe he could give his immortality away or something cuz... I really don't think it's something someone's whose been trapped by that very thing and his puzzle would want..., maybe he just wants to enjoy his time on earth... than again, maybe it's just me. Sorry for the many questions, but... I really wanted to ask and to know.
Wolf'sVine chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I'm reviewing... to say that reading this hurt... and, yeah, it was odd and I wanna protect Yami and Seto... but even though this is only the first chapter, and it's bittersweet and beautiful, I wanna tell you that... I've never really realized before now how much Yami or Atem or whatever his name is, lost which is odd cuz they've basically pointed that out, but than again, he's always busy saving the world so we could focus on it too much, even though he was trying to find out his past and his name. Okay, I'm babbling, sorry. I guess I just wanna tell you that this is a breathtaking gorgeous and creative piece of work and I already wish that you hadn't stopped working on it. I know this isn't finished and I don't know where you left off, but I'm still going to read this cuz... I want to. This fic already has a hold on my and has captivated my heart so... I'm gonna read it even if I can't finish it, though I am hoping that you'll spontaneously decide to write more and I'll keep that hope up.
Freddie4153 chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
I like!
Q-tea chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Is there really, truly no chance of a continuation ever? :(
McNuggets chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I recently got back into Prideshipping and YGO, and started rereading all the fic I had bookmarked and I just have to say, despite the fact that this was discontinued, this and Come What May are still 2 of my favourite YGO fan fics, even after almost 10 years later, hehehe.
AyaSeth chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Hello! I knew it! All this years I know that you'll gonna comeback. But I was disappointed when you said that your going to discontinue this story. Coz I really love it! Actually, I'm obsessed with it! I'm such an avid fan of 'Come What May' that I actually fell in love with this story.

I hope you continue to this story even if it takes you so long! I really love this story that I'm willing to wait. :D

Take care!
MaddMaxx chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
um...wow. I know its been like six years since you updated, but I hope to read more! ) I love both of the stories and would hate to see them left unfinished. Until then.
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I really dig your character interactions in this so far!
Inopportune Opportunist chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Very sweet! Hmm, I suppose the simplified writing is a bit easier to read but I really don't mind either way. I love this story and CWM very much and I hope you find time to work on it again someday.
Imanza chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Hello Lomelindi :) I know you haven't been on Fanfiction in a very long time, but I'm kind of desperate here and I'm hoping against hope that one day you'll chance upon this message if you ever decide to come back and check up on your account.

Long story short, I'm an avid reader (and aspiring writer) of fanfiction, and of all the thousands of fics I've read from multiple fandoms over a number of years, some of which were amazing and written by semi-professional writers, your story "Come What May" takes the cake for the most emotionally provocative fic I've ever read. EVER.

I read it about a week ago and if there was one word I could use to describe it, it would be "haunting." I haven't stopped thinking about the fic, raving to my friends about it (even though they don't know jack about Yu-Gi-Oh and most of them have outgrown it) because I've never been touched by any story, fic or not, as much as Come What May. Moulin Rouge is my favourite movie of all time, and your story just added another layer of emotional attachment I have towards that movie.

Okay, getting to the point now. I know you haven't been around in a long time and you've probably outgrown the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom altogether, but I firmly believe that the stories you write transcend the fandoms they were written about and can be considered masterful works of literature on their own right. It would be too much of me to ask you to finish Dreamcatcher, the sequel, but it would just about make my life if you could drop me a line with your thoughts as to where you wanted the story to go and maybe how you wanted it to end.

I know I sound like a creepy stalker, but I'm desperate enough to do this because your stories have such a profound impact on me and I couldn't stand by and do nothing when I know there's a chance you might see this. So please, as long as my account is still up, I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks so much for your time and I hope you're doing well.

From your avid fan,

Imanza :)
Dream's Abyss chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Yeah, Seth is making trouble.
aquata232gmail.com chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
You know, I remember the days back when I would deperately check communities and my e-mail every day, praying you would update it.

Whatever the reason you haven't update this in 5 years, I understand. I just hope that maybe one day, you'll decide to continue it. Because you honestly had some of the most accurate Egyptian mythology I have seen in this fandom.

I'm 5 years late, but recently learning the real value of reviews really do make a difference. I'm sorry that I didn't review five years ago, but better late than never.