Reviews for Ramifications Noted
bomersooner chapter 16 . 12/13/2006
Wow! I had to pick myself off the floor! You finally updated this story. I really enjoyed the final chapter and I hope you will continue to write stories.
keangal chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Thank you so much for finishing this. I realy enjoyed it from start to the end...please write more Bramy!
Marte chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I didn't realise you already finished it! I hate WIP's, because I'm way too curious for them! I loved it, it was a really sweet story!
MelodyMaker54 chapter 16 . 12/8/2006
Now, THIS is how the series should have ended! I enjoyed this chapter (and this whole story). This is excellent work! Thank you for the early Christmas present! I hope you are inspired to write even more JA/BrAmy stories.
Teanni chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Good story! I loved their wedding vows..

I'm really glad you finished this...I so enjoy a happy ending!
Teanni chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Teenager can surely be a pain in the ass sometimes...I liked Maxine encouraging Amy at the end of the scene...nice to see she's coming around.
Teanni chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
So cute! Off to
between the waves chapter 16 . 12/4/2006
E! *squee!*

You finally finished it!

And I really loved it too.

“Who gives this woman to this man?”

“I do,” Maxine responded proudly, garnering a grin from Amy.

“If there is anyone that objects...”

“Could you possibly skip over that part?”
ae1102 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
update please i'm dying to know what happens next is it a boy or girl could they have twins?
A-Karana chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Good story, I really hope youre continuing at some point!
Straitjacketluv chapter 15 . 3/21/2006
This is very cute! i can't wait for hte end
LexiLoLo200 chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
I like it, eventhough I have never really thought of bruce and amy together,it works. Update soon!
MelodyMaker54 chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
This was great! Been waiting a long time for the update! And it's been worth the wait! Keep up the good work!
JTBJAB chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Wow! Long time no see! I was beginning to think you had abandoned this fic!

But great chapter, and i hope that you continue to update...i have my fingers crossed!
Emsta chapter 15 . 5/5/2005
yay! new chap, with fluff...

one question- standing up? huh? i get the kilt reference (and wish to convey that nowdays most of us do wear underwear under... hehe, thats funny, under our kilts... )