Reviews for Saving and Forgiving
spike'smate chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
i loved this story it shows how buffy feels about spike

great story keep em coming
spikes mate chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
what a beautiful story please please please more more more i loved this so much i've added you to my favorite author you ROCK
Robin chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
I loved it, very cute :) best be a sequal! xx
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
this is stupid.

This isn't a flame - I'm just saying, it's stupid. You need a beta and your plot, while the very basic is good, needs work. You could flesh it out a bit and get a beta for it. Your spelling needs work, but considering it's four in the morning here and I've been awake for 24 hours, I'm not the best judge with your dialogue - but it does need work. I suppose you could leave it the way it is and simply fix the spelling errors and some of the grammar while claiming it as your early work, but really? Like this - it's stupid. The idea isn't, but the spelling and grammar, (or the near lack thereof), makes it seem stupid. Then again, it's kinda a cliche at this point...
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Sweet story. I could see how it would take a drastic step like that to get him to bite her.
Bruccy chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Dear Macotee,

i don't really agree with your feelings that you gave buffy, but then, you're not joss. so that's fine. it was very well explained and written. buffy would have never loved spike without his soul, but she did have feelings for him, but not love. Keep writing, you are a talented writer. sorry, but i hardly believe anything outside the joss universe.
MuffledSnickers chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
YEY I love how u always klose on the kiss! Yey for spike! yey for..wait no, yey for spike! lol Happy! Buffy's not a bitch! hehehe, though god why did you quit! GR. I like it, nice story. :P good charaterzation.
MuffledSnickers chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
OH i bet she's gunna do something cheezy like rest it on his shoulder and say 'do you love me' lol. I wouldn't know what else...er, oh myb shes gunna kut herself...I don't know. I like this story. FINALLY BUFFY! took her long enough to relize it, but oh well. Hope she lets spike bite her!
MuffledSnickers chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Aw what a bitch. I hope she gets shot. Poor spike...she doesn't even kare. Good my ass, someone should really shoot u buffy. I hope he doesnt die..though somehow I know he wont ;) Hm, hope its gunna end on the kiss! Really do! luv those endings! Hmm wonder wut buff's gunna do now. He just saved her life..again. BE GRATFUL BITCH. Great story. I like it alot, hope Buffy sometime gets shot. see how she likes an arrow stickin outa her chest...ohskarythoughts
MuffledSnickers chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
There she goes again, trying to blame it on something else. Just like buffy. Though happy she cares. Hm, wonder if it is the same? the group really woundlnt understand then...aw I hope they kiss. I hope u klose on the kiss!
redlaces chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Lovely story, not too long, Buffy realising what she should have realised inthe series, well done!
Wolf Maid chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
YAY! I *love* Buffy/Spike fics...excellent! You portrayed the characters well, and made it a perfect story!
GREAT JOB!
Lou chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Its the review u have been waiting for...LOU'S! lol. That was good. You gave details which really helped the image appear in your head.(it was like a picture book, which are my fave) Really though. You got me into it and i think buffy sux.(sry) Nice job only one problem i saw. You need to realize spelling mistakes, even though your probably doing them at 1 in the morning or 6 in the morning before school. GREAT JOB! LOU
Alysa chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL (loud sounds of fist hitting table in background)
Theresa chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
I like how this was written. It had what i would never had expected and it was fun to read.