Reviews for Writer's Block
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Excellent masterpiece I must say. This new missus coming into Morts life...is quite the clinch I'd say. I guess there are devils in the disguse of angels ;-) remember there is a... killer in all of us ;-)

Yours truly,
John shooter
Lunafilia chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
This is like a drug! I should be doing my homework, but instead I'm reading this! Can't wait to see what happens next!

You are very talented with words and the story is moving very nicely. The best thing is, that it's not full of cliches like, unfortunately, most other ones out there... You have captured both Mort and Shooter accurately, Shooter really feels like completely different character.

Thank you for all that!
Anonymous Echo chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
That was awesome. XD I loved it!

You kept it realistic and everything, not all fluffy. This is my type of story, great job, just perfect! Fitting ending, very fitting, though I do wish there was more to it just to keep me hooked. But the ending was perfect as it was.

Write more Secret Window, you got the personalities perfectly.
MsRainey chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Wow, it's so refreshing to read a good Secret Window fic, and you did marvelous on it! Congrats. Too bad there's no sequel :(
MJ-Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I was really enjoying this up to the part with Shooter...and that's where I sadly stopped reading. There was just something about his dialogue that bugged me. He is, himself, a writer, though he may be a hick, and I don't think he would've spoken like that. He reminded me of, no offense, an uneducated slave.

I say this because I am FROM Mississippi...and I have spent probably just as much time studying the Secret Window movie and short story as the next Johnny Depp fan. It just bugs me, that's all I can say. I know that this will be taken as a flame, but it is not meant as such. I am simply saying what 313 other reviews have probably not said...Shooter seemed a little out of character. Please give this some thought before (and if) you reply to my review telling me what an idiot I am. Thank you.

MJ-Skywalker
WitchyGypsy chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
Oh My Goodness! I Love this story. It honestly is the best Mort Rainey story written..besides the movie and scipt. I love it, I love it, I love it! You are a great writter! Keep up the great work!
Rai Takaya chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
Wow - this is so well written. I love this story, I've read it over and over again. It really has an interesting plot.

Great work,

Rai.
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 13 . 5/19/2006
Wow.

Thats all i can say.

Wow.

-Jen
Lovers and Split Personalities chapter 13 . 2/7/2006
My God, this was amazing! I loved it! Another of you're great works, I'm a fan of, "Make Him Move On", this is another great fan fiction!

You should really think about writing more, Secret Window Fics.

XoXo

Courtney
PoisonousAngel chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
Okay, I know i'm like super late to be reviewing this story, but I just had too! I loved it! I haven't been with FanFiction that long so. You should update Trade With the Devil soon. That one's great too! Keep up the good work chikkie!
Charlie Quill chapter 13 . 9/17/2005
*pats fic*

my precious...XD
EverVengeful chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
eek. very, very different from what anyone else has written. i like it, and you do it very well. i thoroughly enjoyed the story.
Inept chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Yay, I love your story. I love Secret Window too. w00t.
Deathly Nightshade chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
Wow, I read this story in a night. It was really good, even though I hate Secret Window _

actually, I hate all things Jhonny Depp, sorry. But I like this fan fic, it was really intesting and, again, it kept me reading till the end. Your still my fav Fan Fic author, so keep up the good work. Write more to your other stories! I need some PineAppleLint Fan Fics! _
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
"Sometimes the handsome ones were the most dangerous of them all."

too true! I love Secret Window fics. More reviews later!

SJ