Reviews for Deadly Games
misherukuro chapter 13 . 3/21
Thanks for the story. ,
Lorii-chan chapter 38 . 9/4/2014
Oooh! I really love this story!
Also I like how you made it with the story of miya and the others
Love it! I'll read the sequel if there is
Mokemoke Rose chapter 38 . 6/5/2014
I just want to say you have an amazing talent with word. This story was funny, entertaining, mind working, romantic, beautiful, frightening, horrific at times, heartbreaking at others, and all around a WONDERFUL read. If ever ask to recommend a story, I think it would be this one.

I was almost unable to stop reading at all. I nearly kept reading through work! I stayed up till very late just so I could finish your story.

This tale was such a wonderful blend of the two different animes/mangas! At times some of the characters seemed a bit out of character (Hiei), but I loved them so very much.

I cried often especially near the last few chapters and Kagome's death. The level of feeling your writing inspires is truly awe inspiring. I don't often review on stories (though when I do, it's usually after I've finished the tale), but I could not NOT review. Your story conjured the characters feeling within myself.

The betrayal was so realistic to me, it was honestly a bit frightening to read the things that happened to them at times. (Though maybe I'm just a bigger chicken than I though, Ha.) I am not slightly terrified to walk through my house by myself.

The mystery aspect was very well written also. The whole story has the mystery weaved through it. The whole times I was jumping back and forth trying to determine who the true mastermind was (and in the end it was, sort of two!). I felt that the girl was behind the schemes, but not in the way you depicted her. I was leaning towards her being evil, but their was a small belief that she was just the go-between the evil spirits and the good ones. I never really thought Miya was the culprit, for a time I suspected Jiro, simply because so little was know of him and it is usually the quiet not well known ones who go crazy in kill everyone (I think?). I was fairly surprised when it turned out to be Akio, as I didn't truly believe that Akio would be the evil spirit in the end. Why?

Because it was so obvious! (And I do not mean that offensively!) I just meant that with most of the facts pointing to him, so I thought you might choose a weird, random twist as to who the murder is. But I think it makes more sense and it fits better with Akio being the murder.

I do have a few questions though:
1. Why DOES Akio react the way he did? So violently and ending with him killing everyone (excluding Kura, of course).
2. How is Kagome brought back to full life? I'm a bit confused on how that happened. Maybe I missed a few lines?
3. Is Kura a part of Kagome? I felt like maybe she merged her spirit with Kagome, cause she (Kura) was sayin' how she wanted to travel and was asking Kagome to go with her, so maybe she joined Kagome and will therefore be 'going' with her on her travels?
dxlmao chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Omfg I'm about ready to bitch slap Kagome. I mean I know it's hard but you know this attraction is real and well Inuyasha may love you but he can't ever give you the love that you need or deserve so fucking buck up and admit your damn feelings already.
Belle Sparrow chapter 38 . 11/18/2013
Okay, now that I've gotten through this entire piece I have to say it. I am astounded at how you took the typical "everything comes full circle and though everyone's changed they'll go on acting much as they had before" ending and turned it into a bitter-sweet heart wrenching goodbye! Your writing is absolutely amazing! Every chapter kept me enthralled and desperately hoping for what I believed could never happen but absolutely had to. I'll be popping over to read everything else you've got in just a moment, but right now I'm looking for the right way to describe exactly how and why this piece struck me.

I knew early on that Kagome was going to fall for Kurama and Sango for Hei, but every scene had me wondering how and why these feelings would take root. Before Keiko's death, I was suspicious of the apparent benevolence of the supposedly murderous house. I knew that the peace couldn't last, but I was being consumed by the need to know why there was a peace at all. Every time I got hit with a curve ball (like Keiko's death or the true pattern behind the deaths) I desperately searched for the ways that they fit into the bigger picture. While my mind kept running back to sheer disbelief at whatever had happened. You didn't shrink away from falling in line with expectations by ripping away whatever becomes expected. You took the bare bones of the expectations and shaped them in such a manner that the reader needed to understand how and why behind the progression that follows along with all the curve-balls (which were perfectly executed so that they weren't so overwhelming as to devalue the plot nor were they so few that the suspense fell apart) that accompany it. To be concise, the way you wrote this piece created gold out of straw.
Belle Sparrow chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
I know that there's a lot more to go and I intend to read this all the way through, but I reacted so strongly to this chapter that I knew I had to review it separately . God damn it! This chapter is an amazing cocktail of pain and fury that knocked me flat on my ass before I had a clue what hit me! The whiplash that I got from the shift of gravity still has me disoriented. I'm split equally between terror and anticipation to see how the rest of your story unfolds. I suppose I should just go and find out. Still, I hope I was clear in my admiration of this beautifully written chapter. May the odds be ever in your favor.
ExtraCaramel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I remember reading this last year. It's such a well written story.
Now, let the re-reading commence
SarcasticSapphire chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
I knew it was Kura! (happy dance)
FeatherTreeForest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Well that's as creepy as hell. *shudders*
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So far I like it, but I'm a little leary of the rating 'M'. I guess we shall see where that leads...
SeaShellSakura chapter 38 . 4/4/2013
only one word...
AWESOME!

it's 4:00 am now, so, i must go to sleep. i'll read part 2 tomoro
EstelaWeasley chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
love it
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Liquid? Wouldn't Hiei's tears be something more potent, if not stones of some sort? He IS half Koorime, and that's kinda their trademark.

Speaking of, but unrelated to this fiction, I personally never saw a logical reason for Tarukane to hire the Toguros; teargas would have been much cheaper, more efficent, more likely to do the job, and less likely to blow up in his face than hiring highly dangerous demons. That choice great for the plot obviously, but logic-wise? Not so much. Even less for their employer's health.
sangohieifan chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
i love it!
Scrawny Scrivener chapter 38 . 8/2/2011
I must say, it has taken me years to read this all the way through. I thought it was going to be too sad for me to wish to finish, but now that I have finally finished it, I can say with complete certainty that you are a great author, one that can hold one's own against the greats like Eyre, Alighieri, and Carroll (to name a few). Congratulations on writing such an amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »