Reviews for Deadly Games
hieisango fan chapter 38 . 3/4/2006
after reading this twice in the last 3 weeks i demand that you write that sequel NOW! you're killing me here you can't just leave me hanging after writing an amazing fic like. iwa nt to know what will happen with sango's baby and what will become of her and hiei! not to mention that i've been waiting months for that sequel. i really loved this story and the sooner you post that sequel the sooner i can jump in joy and love you for all eternity. anyways...i loved this story and can't wait for that sequel in the making! so please hurry!
sofi'schoice chapter 29 . 2/25/2006
HI Im not completely done reading this story Im in chapter 29 where sango got stabbed and I just wanted to say that 1 I LOVE this story and 2 I love how you added spikes quote on how you always hurt the ones you love total genius I love BTVS it 1 of my altime fav shows but anyway seriousy great job most people dont realize how perfect kagome and kurama/yoko are together so they dont write too many fanfictions so I really like it when every now and then someone writes something as wonderful as this trully good job
hyb9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I love the premise! And good mystery fanfiction is so hard to find...

Danke! Es ist sehr gut!
SwiftDB chapter 38 . 2/9/2006
It made me cry. I loved it. I just had to get that off my chest! _
bookreader chapter 38 . 2/4/2006
So awsome, I loved it. Im sure any sequels would be perfect as well!
mistress of the keys chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
boom, boom, boom, boom, i wanna go boom boom, lets spend the night together, together in my room! i have that song stuck in my head...but i read this story a long time ago n it was friigin AWESOME! im gunna read it again
Kags chapter 38 . 1/22/2006
OH MY GOD! ur an amazin writer and ur story was incredible!plz write more!
Kya77 chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
This has been a great story so far. You have made me laugh and clap my hands, and best of all you have made me want the next chapter. I know a fan fic is good when I really want to know what happens next. I just found this fanfic and I can't wait to finish reading. I look forward to the end where I tell you what I think of the completed story. Keep up the great work.
AKA Hummer chapter 38 . 1/9/2006
That was awesome! I honestly tried reading it all at once and I would have succeeded, but my parents had shooed me away from the computer last night... And then all day during school I was just.. *dying*. *sigh* Anyway, I just absolutely loved the Hiei/Sango relationship, and also the ghosts' love story. It was sweet. Except for the blood and gore. But anyway. Again, this is a freaking awesome story. XD Please write more!
duchesscarml chapter 38 . 12/29/2005
Great story! I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I smiled and in the end I had a bitter-sweet feeling. Truly, a wonderful read.

I have only ome question: Is Sango pregnant? You cleared up everything, but that. And I have the feeling that was done on purpose. I still had to ask. This was my first IY/YYH crossover and I must say I started out REALLY well by choosing to read this first. Wonderful!

~*Duchess
Kaeldra91 chapter 38 . 12/26/2005
I love your story! I read it while at a friends house(we both love this website)and when she tried to talk to me, I got all mad at her and told her to shut up so I could read it. I finished it in one night! 2 hrs. even! Yay me! Anyway, what's the name of the sequel? If it's out yet I mean. You might have written it down, but I'm just totally stupid sometimes. I couldn't even figure out who was gonna end up with who until you actually told us! I really love your story! I already said that haven't I?
VioletFae9 chapter 30 . 12/15/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!You are so cool!
AcidTart chapter 38 . 12/5/2005
THIS STORY ROX MY SOXS OFF w OMG this is a great story i absoultly LOVE this story! I'm so glad your making a sequle! w
PandaMaru chapter 38 . 11/17/2005
oh i loved it so much hope u do a sequel or something loved the cliffies haha..hope u write more of these storys.
babe-with-brains75 chapter 38 . 11/15/2005
Wow. One word and that is wow. this is such a GREAT story! I loved it, and i just love inuyasha/yyh crossovers. U make really good stories! Keep it up and u'll have tons of fans!

L!$