Reviews for Deadly Games
Dementra chapter 38 . 6/1/2010
I love this fic. I really do. It's really emotional and everything. Porr Hiei and Sango though. They'll never be able to meet again. And Miroku, too. He loved Sango, but Sango chose another. Anyhow, keep up the good work. ;)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
Man, I love this story. Sequel, here I come!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
I realize this story is already finished- though I have read it all yet- but it would have been cool if they had collection the tear gems Yukina cried over Keiko to make her a bracelet or something.

And why didn't they bury Keiko in the field of lilies?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I had actually forgotten Shizuru was there. You know, it has occurred to me that a cat, a non-magical and unspeaking one at that, has played a more significant role than half the girl- though, honestly, nothing should ever be expected from Botan beyond message delivery.
sabibaxo chapter 38 . 4/7/2010
i know this was finished 5 years ago, but damn. that was fantastic.
GintsukiKyu chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Is it me or is the house playing machmaker also I think that if the wanted to get out Botan could have opend a portal like when the yu yu hakusho group have to go to reikai. (I know I wrote some mistakes srr for that).
Rhianna224 chapter 38 . 11/16/2009
love it
Lady Favonian chapter 38 . 7/31/2009
this is one of my favourite storys ive read so far so dont stop writing XD
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I loved this story. *gushes* I don't know what it was about it, but I did. The characterizations, the flow... Everything. On one hand I was so happy when you decided to continue the story in a sequel, yet another, larger part detested it. In the end, I'm glad you're not continuing the sequel (though I am sad to see you leave the fanficting world. You're a very talented writer). I think to continue the sequel would have ruined this story and that the second part wouldn't lived up to expectations.

In any case, I hope you leave these stories up for everyone to enjoy as you move on with your life. Good luck with everything. Hope college is awesome... It certainly is for me.

~Animefreak242

aka

Kawaii Girl
VirusYoukaiChild chapter 38 . 7/9/2009
I love this story! I've like, read it twice... lol. It's set up and plot is just so awesom! YEAH!

~VirusYoukaiChild
Crystal Tsuki Tenshi chapter 38 . 6/28/2009
Wow.. that house kinda reminds me of this movie called "monster house" it was also a living house.. well anyway! It was soo good! And I am SO reading the sequel!
kyekye chapter 38 . 6/24/2009
this story was really good i couldn't believe how good it was it took a couple of days for me to read but it was well worth it I know my review probaly dont matter right now seeing as you have over a thousand for this wonderful story keep up the good work
Alessandra chapter 38 . 5/10/2009
GREAT story. loved how you ended it so there could be a tell what the sequel is. here is my email so you could send it to me . once again love the are such a good writer. i like to write just cant put it in order and its so blank.
Chibi Sessho-chan chapter 38 . 2/16/2009
Wow. Creepy house, but it got my blood pounding in excitement! I loved it!
UpperClassK9 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I hope you update soon. Is there going to be a KuramaxKagome pairing? BTW, some of your descriptions are pretty good. Imaginative, like.
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »