Reviews for Deadly Games
Kage Hasu chapter 38 . 8/31/2008
This is such a great story, it had me crying and laughing and it felt like i was apart of the story. and the fact that it is finished makes it even better, because i get to see how it ends. sort of. i still have to read the sequel. this is one of my favorite stories.
minmay217 chapter 38 . 7/16/2008
Awesome story! This would have made an amazing movie! You describe things so well that it sort of felt like a movie as I read it and I just couldn't put it down! I will have to go on to the sequel...
MikoSlave chapter 38 . 7/16/2008
Ah- I'm so glad everyone lived! The ending was a little sad but I liked it anyway! I can't wait to read the sequel! I loved the story so much, and I'll admit I got emotional every now and then. Great job!
gaarapanda5 chapter 38 . 6/25/2008
great ending...must go read sequel )
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Read this a really long time ago and I forgot to review until I randomly found it again today. This was an amazing story (and your others rock just as much)
Raine44354 chapter 38 . 4/25/2008
hey, i was thinking all throughout this story how you could actually make this into a real book? just change the names and explain who they are in the begining and that would actually be one f'ing awesome book. then of course there's the sequel.

i loved it and cant wait to read more of your ffs.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 38 . 3/27/2008
Maa, maa, this was very good. I loved the relationships, and the interactions, though the entire House thing was kinda... strange.

But I'm rather surprised that Hiei didn't try to go back to be with Sango. It'd seem like something he would do-to 'pit his strengths against those of the past' or something.

Blach. Pregnancy.
sandcrawlr chapter 38 . 3/19/2008
Great story. I'm going to go start on the sequel :P
SongSiren chapter 38 . 3/17/2008
B-e-a-u-tiful job. Love it soo much!
SongSiren chapter 23 . 3/16/2008
Very nice. Well done with not letting anyone know who the killer is. One moment I think its Yuki in a moment of extrme anger, then Yauso because he hates how everyone is keeping them all apart (remeber there were only five bodies), then Kura cause she's cute and you wouldn't suspect her, maybe Akito because it is his house and he might have found out about all the adultery between Yuki and Jiro, Yuki and Ryu, and Kiya and Yasu, and finally Miya for the same reasons as Yauso. Hm... maybe its Jiro, we haven't seen or heard a lot about him yet! This story is great and I can hardly wait to read more.
SongSiren chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
I'm starting to really like this story, but this is confusing, it's like a huge love... pentagon...
SongSiren chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Very cool; and I think I figured out the parings.

Sango/Hiei

Kagome/Kurama

Right?
SongSiren chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Ohh nice chapter!

Hey, can you tell me what the pairings are?
Sakura Oni Chi chapter 38 . 2/7/2008
WOW! this is amazing... I haven't read a story that captured me like that in a long time. :) I'm glade there is a sequil... I think I'll go read it now. :)
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 38 . 1/9/2008
Oh...my...

God I can't stop crying! Aie I'm sobbing like a baby. Loved this. Absolutely. Emailing it to all my friends. Gods you made a great story, the relationships are fabulous and kept me guessing.

On to more of your work!
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »