Reviews for Deadly Games
Ieyre chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
This is a great start! I LIKE _!
Ambergirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
cool story write soon! k? (can it be a Hiei/Kag pairing?)
Ambergirl.
lulu chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
i love it please update realy soon
lulu-
pinkjingling chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
great story so far!
COOCOO FOR COCO PUFFS chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I LOVE IT, YOU CAN'T FIND MANY OF THESE, ANYWAY UPDATE SOON PLEASE, I'LL BE WAITIN
anime qeeun chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
this fanfic is cool, add more chapters please :)
ExtremelyEvilKitty chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Oh, I can't wait to see how Yuseke responds to seeing InuYasha! Will they fight? Will they run in blindly attacking whatever's in their way? Will they calmly talk things over? (Yeah, right...) Will they have a tea party? Okay, I'm starting to get ridiculous -.-*
Aisha chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
continue writing...its a nice story.
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 33 . 11/27/2004
well, atleast they have solved the mystery of the weird house.

please update soon

toodles
kurah chapter 33 . 11/27/2004
I'm not disappointed. I think it's great. And finding out the intentions and everything isn't boring at all. Good stuff.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 33 . 11/27/2004
D
LittleRaven92 chapter 33 . 11/27/2004
Fomerly YOUKO N KAGOME...Kura's dead *bink blink* well that's a twistwhat's up ith Kagome?
MirokuLuvr chapter 33 . 11/27/2004
You know, I never really noticed it before, but I went back and watched my first and second seasons of Buffy, and they do add y on to make adjectives like that. well, anyways, so what's gonna happen now? they're gonna take Akio out of the house? they CAN do that? why didn't Kura just do that once Akio started gaining too much power? wow, that was a lot of questions. Update soon!
m1s7resss chapter 33 . 11/27/2004
wow. amazing chapter! update quickly. i feel sorry for kura! lols. hm. alright well that explains my question with sango and her child. well update quickly.
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 Next »