Reviews for Waltz With Death : No Angel's Friend
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great Job! ;)
SpookedRabbits chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Nice fanfiction, about time someone wrote this. I agree, after Toji was injured they didn't really do anything about the bit characters, only when Asuka stayed over at Hikari's; the main scenes after that didn't go anywhere near their school. As I said before, nice going on the story.
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
this had to be the tearjerker point in the story for me. i love how you portray suzuhara's feeling... OI! ;_; i, too believe he was underappreaciated. he was indeed my most favorite character...
Little Miss Molly chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Yeah...I mean, d00d...what the HELL happened to those guys? o-O Very nice job! _*Adds to favorites*I need to see Evangelion again...stupid Jen, lend me your boxed set darmit... _
iamzuul chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I know absolutely nothing about NGE, and yet that kicked muchos assos. Don't tell me you're not a good writer, sweetheart, because that was EXCELLANT. It drew me in, which is sometimes awkward when you're reading about something you know nothing of.
The only thing that jarred me was the "Alot" that started paragraph 17, sentance 3. But that's just a nit-pick on my part, and easy to look over.
-! I wanna read this Sleeping Beauty thing! Hurry up and finish it! XD!