Reviews for Who are you seto kaiba?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
when did she stare loving him
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Okay, before I review, I just want to talk about some of your previous reviews. So, you remember those two anonymous reviewers which sort of just trolled your story? Yeah, disregard them. If they're pathetic and gutless enough to insult you and not sign their review, then it's not worth your time.

Now for the review. Honestly, it could have been SO much better. There are grammar errors scattered around the whole story and the whole storyline makes absolutely no sense to me. (Beta-reader. ASAP) Okay, if you want Kaiba to already be in love with Téa (which is rather boring), you should give a reason for it! Kaiba barely said 4 or 5 words to her and suddenly they're in love? It HAS to build up.

And now explain to me why Kaiba, one of the more secretive guys in the show, would randomly tell his enemy's best friend his whole life story? Even Mokuba doesn't know everything about him. And he was so bent on keeping this information a secret when they were stuck in the virtual world. You need to give evidence and reasons, my friend. People think one-shots are easy to write because they're short, but honestly, they can be harder to perfect because of that one reason. There needs to be so much background detail in there to get the readers situated and the ending has to make sense.

And good Lord, please don't ever put A/Ns in the middle of the story.

"(A/N if you don't know who that person is you really need to watch anime"

That's a "no shit, Sherlock" moment right there. And that looks very, very unprofessional. Authors don't do that in book. Good authors don't do that on .

Also, her name is Téa. Not Tea. Kaiba prefers coffee anyways. ;D (Yes, I'm aware that it's really awkward to put a joke in a review like this.)

I just noticed you wrote this a long time ago, but still. I hope you know this is one of the first stories that first appear when you look up "Azureshipping". It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You really ought to put up a rewrite or take it down. No excuse having such a grammar forsaken story.

Disappointing, really. I expect better. Please do try to improve. And take this review positively. The point of this review was to help you determine what was wrong, not to just hate on you.

Best of luck with your writing career.
SetoKaiba123456789 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
loved it
silentshipping chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
/SaiyanWarrior200: R&R please how did you like it? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Review please!/

i hate it.
hippieinpink chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
once again...CUTE! i loved it!
RogueGoddess007 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I like it!
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
okay it was a bit confusing what with the quotes and all

but i really loved it
RLBB chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
short and sweet. I luved it _
Lily chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
You need to watch your gammar! But other than that it's okay, since I think the coming together was too soon.
HikariAkizakura chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
The was a nice story,but the only thing is that you only have to improve the writing...other than that...It's alright.

(This is to all the Tea Haters if they're reading this...)Look people!We understand that you hate Tea but that doesn't mean that you have to flame EVERY single story that has a pairing such as SetoAnzu,KaibaTea (not that I'm saying y'all are,but...).Look,If y'all hate Tea then why not say this to a story that has TeaBashing?SOME of us here who like to read these kind of stories don't want to hear your crap!(Besides,didn't y'all read? The author/authoress(don't know the gender)wrote that if y'all dispise Tea THEN DON"T READ IT!)

Anyone here that agrees with me,feel free to email you're a Tea Hater,Bring it on and tell me why you hate her!(E-mail is on my personal page)

(n_n/to the author/authoress,again,that story was great!)
ice-princess010692 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I READ EVER ONE OF YOUR FAN FICS ON TEA AND KABIA AND I LOVE THEM

WRITE MORE PLEASE
Zoe334 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I loved this story it was so sweet Im a big fan of Seto and Tea
Ice Angel 94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I love it and I love the pairing.
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow! Short, suprising, and all in one heartbeat! This is sudden...That was great!
DeepViolet chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Sorry but i thought it was kinda quick for a kiss and all and Kaiba really wouldn't of told her what happened so he is a bit OOC if you know what I mean...

Other than the stated above continue...