Reviews for Vegeta Muyo!
twisterblake chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
hey great chapter I hope you make another one like this cool story
Knight's Shadow chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
Really good story.
Sarah chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
This is good and all except for the fight. Why didnt Vegeta goes Super Saiyan? He couldve taken out Ryoko no problem!
vegetachik7 too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 3/21/2003
Great story! A great combination it is! DBZ is my favorite show and Tenchi is like my second favorite..also Vegeta and Ryoko are the coolest charcters. You should do a chapter on the peace treaty or whatever with the Jurians and Vegeta, but it was am awesome story. I've always wanted to do a DBZ/Tenchi story too, and now i'm inspired! Yay!
Jupiter's Light chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
_ Sweet! Write more ASAP! I loved it! :)
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 8 . 5/10/2002
I love it!
Ranea chapter 8 . 3/16/2002
This story rocked! I loved the fighting between Vegeta and Ryoko, and how Goku and Sasami became good friends! I kind of wish that Vegeta and Ayeka could have had their "royalness" made fun of together, though-they're both so haughty!
Rod G chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
WHOA!I was kinda wondering what would happen if Vegeta met Ryoko . . .

This could be interesting.
Icesis chapter 8 . 3/4/2002
Great story! I only review when I really like a story so you should be happy. It was really cool and I hope you write a sequal or somethinmg. It was really cool.
Kojiro Takamashi chapter 8 . 7/13/2001
I finally found this story again and finished it. Good story.
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 8 . 7/5/2001
I DEFINETLY LOVE THIS FIC. IT'S ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READED
Confused chapter 8 . 4/19/2001
Why does everyone seem to think that Tenchi is a weakling? Not only is he stronger than Ryoko(as cool as she is she still got thrashed by Kagato who Tenchi deafeted with ease) but the lighthawk wings are suppost to be one of the most powerful forces in existance. If Ryoko is stronger than Vegeta then Tenchi should be at least as strong as Goku. I just don't get it.
SuperNamek chapter 1 . 4/4/2001