Reviews for When Time ReJoins Us
Darklight Blue chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I vote for sakura/syaoran. Great couple, those two.
TaraRae89 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I'm really sorry that this is happening on ff. It's so wonderful to have such a huge and varying collection to read. I'm so sad that it is scaring away authors. I wish ff moderators would do something about them.
Catrina7077 chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Please please update i love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
sakura/syaoran! sakura/syaoran!
madmanalpha chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
Well this is interesting and if you are still continuing the fic i had an idea. Here it is... "Gah!” Ron knew better to provoke an already angry Sakura. (from there) Ron runs out of the dormotory only to be struck by lightening (THAT DOESN'T KILL HIM!) that shakes the whole school and everyone is now scared senseless but the Griffendors because of Sakura and everyone else thinking it was an attack except Eriol and Tomoyo. Voldemort is in the forest planning when it occurs and is startled by the castle moving and shaking the ground and that's about as far as i am thinking. It's really good and i hope you continue. Ja Ne.
rosedreamer101 chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
oo wow dumb-bodore... lol jk jk:

uh helloo! wake up and smell the blossom, everyone wishes the story to be kept a sakura and syaoran story NOT a sakura and harry story!
cherry649 chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
i love this story! it's so funny. you just gotta contine
Frankly Serious chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
this is short
IDoNotReallyCare chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
oH MY LORD. FIRST, YOU GOT SAKURA USING A MALLET TO HIT SYAORAN. SECOND, YOU MADE HARRY AND SAKURA SLEEP IN EACH OTHERS ARM. THIRD, YOU TURNED SAKURA INTO AN EVIL LITTLLE GIRL. AND LAST, YOU TURN THE TRIO GIRLS INTO EVIL ONES. AND I CAN'T BELIVE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TYPE NEXT...KEEP ON WITH IT! THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST HP/CSS CROSSOVERS THAT I HAD READ. UPDATE SOON!
chibirosegirl chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
this is a great story hey why don't you have a competition in the school after their detentions and that the clow cards were to lose control because of something that ocurrs well please write more and those are a few of my ideas
willow serpent chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Can we have an order of extra large SS with a side dish of ET? thanks! ...and keep up the good work, the world needs more good HP/CCS crossovers!
Miharu Mina chapter 14 . 8/18/2006
UPDATE SOON!It's been like a year!And I wanna see what happens!Oh and for the next chapter make Sakura and Harry kiss and then let syaoran see them and then make him think of a plot or plan or something to get sakura back!phwee 3!UPDATE SOON!
Kali Kalico chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
Very random but inteesting and funny

for some ideas if you still need some:

-S&S moments

-talk about what happened in detention

-explain what happened to Sakura in chapter 13 like the eyes thing

-E&T moments

-make Sakura use the cards in front of a group of people and then say the people's reactions

-use the potion they made in chapter 12 and explain some of the futures seen

-R&H moments

-have Sakura attack some more people

-have Kero randomly show up at Hogwarts

Hope this helps and hopefully you'll UPDATE SOON!
Lady Akina chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
Okay... That was a bit random... Please UPDATE!

-Baby K