Reviews for Hidden Beneath
MultiverseKnight chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
XD DAMN! That was certainly long. o.O;; My eyes hurt. XD Well anyway, I've got to say, this is one of the most exellent fanfiction I have come across for many years. I hope you keep up the good work! XD Plus, I love the couple ValgaavxFilia, they're freaking made for each other! I still don't get why people like XellosxFilia instead. T_T
Lavada Lava chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Oh my... That was absolutely amazing! Definitely the best Slayers story I've read in a while. I'm especially happy that you stayed true to the characters personalities, even if they were in a sort of 'alternate universe'. I'm a big fan of the FV pairing, so I was definitely happy to see another. I would be SO excited if you made a sequel! Hopefully you do, because I'll definitely be there to read it!

Sincerely,

LL
Slurpee Monster chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I can't believe how well you did Valgaav's character! I mean, here I was sitting back trying to visualize him as a prince and thanks to you I actually could. I also like how you put the 'dysfunctional family' together. It was crazy but it worked!
Threshie chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow, what a great story! ) You're right, it WAS long, but that just gave me a chance to get to know the characters better. Hehe...I liked how you portrayed Valgaav! I think he was perfectly in character, and it was very fitting that even in a fairytale he's trying to get revenge on somebody he hates. ;; It's sort of an essential part of Valgaav's character-hate and revenge seem to be his driving factors, doncha think?
It was interesting trying to visualize a human version of Jillas. LOL-I think your version was cute. I like that the steppmother and sisters weren't evil, just quirky in their own very Slayers-like ways. The comments about politics and pplace names added to the depth of the world.
Oh, and I love how you incorporated lines from Slayers TRY into Filia and Valgaav's dialogue! Way ta go, that made me smile in recognition.
Gotta go-thanks for an intersting and very well-written read!
-Threshie )
w. /
kara chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This was such a cute, cute story! I can't wait to read any other fics you might have!_
Mossygirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Oh! I like this story I do hope you decide to continue with it. You don't see too many V/F pairings here it seems (though, since you were wondering, you might check out some of Zanne Chaos's stuff-"The Summons" is somehow both V/F and X/F- for some more dramatic, V/F goodness ) Keep writing! I enjoy your stories a lot!
Jintachi chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I liked it a lot, Lady Onyx-chan! ~glomp~ As a matter of fact, I think this fic is the best you've done! It's my fav, that's for sure! And yes, I think it would be fun to have a sequel. You know, bring in Gourry, Lina, Zel, and Amelia. It'd be amusing! Anyhow, it's late and I still have some writing to do before the evenings end! See you later! ((And just to emphasize...I LOVED IT!))
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
i think the story is very good I would like to see more great works from you _