Reviews for Not Myself Year 6: A New Terror & Death Threatens
Dream Painter chapter 28 . 3/12/2010
DAGNABIT! Grr! Stupid Voldemort. Nicely spoken by Niamh, though - guys can be idiots when trying to protect the ones they care about. *emphatic nod*

Wonderfully done! Can't wait to see what the final tale holds!

(PS: I find it delightedly ironic that your 'romantic' Muse is called Mel as I, too, am a Mel and can [at times] be a hopeless sap. But only at times, mind... *cough*)
LaDiablo chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
BAH! I just realized-it's only 1996 in this story. Theory of a Deadman were playing for... the 5th year, I think? TOAD didn't release an album until 2001 X]. Oops.

I have this odd nostalgia for HP fanfiction. I haven't read the books in years and have hardly read any fanfiction since about '04. Yet I always wander back. And this was always one of my favorites :]. The Severitus' challenge fics just seem right. (too much time in the AU section, methinks.)

I love that you have off the wall names. No one else seems to understand the concept x_x.

Cheery writing and whatnot. Hope you don't look back on NM with the same disgust most writers do their earlier works XD. I promise it's delightful.
Beth5572 chapter 28 . 3/5/2008

Terri
Destined For Hell chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Is Harry going to lose his cockney accent again or is he going to keep I mean I know it makes him him but it's really annoying.
Shade chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
'Varg' is also swedish for 'Wolf'...
hittocerebattosai chapter 28 . 9/12/2005
EH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I READ MORE STORIES TOMARROW!
Himochi Kusari chapter 21 . 7/6/2005
Um... so harry got rid of the gauntlet? Im confused...
Schnuff chapter 28 . 8/21/2004
ahh, i just remembered this story. so now i am finished with part 6 (one to go).

it is still a good story, but i guess that you too want to finish it. cause in this part there are so few new ideas. and even more mh not so good endings. i mean first the gauntlet that killed so many elves and wooshh Harry is save from it, than the rescue, omg after Sevi rescued Mika wouldn't good ole Voldie do something against a new ride?

its just so easy to get into and out, why don't send some more forces and solve that problem?

oh and than the last part with Harry/Ni argl.

after so many years Ni is for sure on Voldis Top Ten List.

oh and i missed some nice Lord/Lady Hex chapters.
MWHAHAHA chapter 28 . 8/13/2004
I like the borg...
MWHAHAHAHA chapter 23 . 8/13/2004
Mayhaps ;you should try to really make a langauge...
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
good
crazy person chapter 20 . 5/21/2004
hey about dame time too! i got my kiss too!now for mika and ginny... then ron and hermione
Brian Kelly chapter 27 . 5/10/2004
WOW! this was great. i can not wait for the seventh book!
keep up the good work
Brian
S-A chapter 27 . 5/9/2004
Yes, yes, yes I reviewed before but I must ask if Umbridge and Luna Lovegood and Zacharas(sp?)Smith are going to turn up. Or IF they're going to turn up . And when do they talk about carrer ideas? I'm curious to know what they want to be when they're old (eh, year older). Ok. Write more and update faster. It's good blah, blah, blah
S-A
S-A chapter 27 . 5/8/2004
**squees** I like the little chick! I like the little chick!
Again I have nothing interesting to say -_- so I'll just tell you to review to make your heart explode with happiness.
Write more and be happy.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »