Reviews for The Awakening
Pen2page chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Lovely. Truly lovely.
Shadow131 chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
You really just want to smack their heads together and shout "Wake up! You're perfect for each other!" Boy, do I ever sympathize with Leia, in which case...
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Another excellent chapter. I really liked Leia's insigt on what happened when people discounted Luke as a pilot. Can't say I blame them. His stand-offishness despite what they thought was also endearing.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
The...the cuteness...it's overloading my senses...can't breath...dying of cuteness overdose...
Sharkbite chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
Yeah, this is a good story. The only problem I have is that you make Luke seem like he's in charge. I don't like that. I don't like how look sort of controled her when thay had sex, I just don't like it. She should be more in charge. Otherwise, good story.
Jayla chapter 16 . 2/2/2005
That was awesome...I was wondering if you still had the NC-17 version? ;) if you do, If you could send it to I'd owe you forever...lol
Jane Potter Skywalker chapter 16 . 11/14/2004
Wonderful story :D
Jelp chapter 16 . 10/15/2004
Aw! That was excellent. :-) Jelp
danny chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
SHIT you have done your homework! Ive got The Last Command on book and you are verry accurate in your story you deserve a prize! Nice writing...excellent!
Heaven's Reaper chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
Very touching story you have. Love your stories going to read your latest one right now. Wow you write great, seriously.
Ghostwriter155 chapter 16 . 6/19/2004
This has been a lovely story. Now update EP!
elfin2 chapter 16 . 6/13/2004
Sappy but fun.
Sakura19 chapter 16 . 6/13/2004
I loved this story, I hope you continue to write.
elfin2 chapter 15 . 6/10/2004
It reads like heartache on a colossal level in the making. It should be interesting.
lurker2209 chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
O...fascinating history! I have to say that I really love your characterization of Luke: slightly insecure and hiding behind his Jedi Master persona. I can't wait for the end of this, and an update to Emerald Price!