Reviews for Spirited Away Again
Shiori Kudo chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
How old are Chihiro and Haku supposed to be?
luvuni chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Awww... such a sweet story! You should write a sequel!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Oh no! Chihiro's parents are dead and she lost her memory in the same accident that took their lives!

Poor Chihiro- she's forgotten all about the spirit world and her adventure.

I wonder if her memory will ever come back.

That was freaky-seeing those skeletons with the warning sign.
XoX-ShAdAy-XoX chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
WOAH! OMG! this story is awesome!

so glad chihiro got her memory back!

i'm thinking of writing a story about 'what would happen to Sen if she didn't meet Haku' using Chihiro's spirit world name, or soemthing like that anyway.

anyway this was great and i definatly think you should write a sequel!
caithzadz chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
aw... cute story
AquaBurst chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
that was so cool.
Fierce Kitten chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Oh! Loved it! It's so sweet! AW! Haku and Chihiro! It's so cute! PRAZE SPIRITED AWAY! _ YAY!
Princess of Thieves chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
Aw! This story is SO sweet! HAPPY WRITING!
Haku's lover chapter 9 . 6/27/2004
I LOVE THIS FIC! You MUST write a sequal! Thanx _
Gina chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Its a nice story. I would read the rest but IS CURRENTLY UNDER HEAVY TRAFFIC! EVIL! Oh well. I'll check back in later; it's good so far.
cheap tricks chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Heh... maybe I read more later. Sayonara
Chris the Wolf Boy chapter 9 . 3/31/2004
Yay! I really like this story And YES you should definatly make a sequal! I think everything should have a sequal, even the last book in a series should have a sequal. Nothing should ever end! MWAHAHA..ehem...yea..Anyway. YAY!
Draechaeli chapter 9 . 3/31/2004
Great story, but the ending is like the movie, Chihiro and Haku arn't together! If you write a sequel (I can't spell) please e-mail me so I won't miss it and I hope you do write a sequel.
Na
Chris the Wolf Boy chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
I like this so far! It would make a good story line for the actual sequal! ..If there was a sequal. Keep writing!
Draechaeli chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
The story is great, It confuses me at some parts like where Yu-Baaba is speaking and then suddenly Helene is speaking and I think I missed the part where Haku was thrown in a cell, I must reread it i think. Anyways good story going on my fav's. Don't worry about reviews to much my first fanfic was on chapter 24 and I only had 2 complaints so I deleted ist and started over with 1 chapter then got complaints that i deleted it, the point is don't worry about reviews. This story was written by you for you, correct? I think it is good and you should keep writing. can't wait for chapter 6
Na