Reviews for A Maze in the Mist
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Virginia?
M7007 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
"I'm not an object Malfoy, for one. Two: I don't like you. Three: You didn't apologize for anything you ever did. Four: You are up to something. Maybe a bet. Five: Pe-lease." - I am just thrilled you didn't make her some overly romantic floozy like some fics do as if Hermione would fall for any guy that would giver her attention. I would like to see how this progresses...
mirage chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
such a good fanfiction i adore it ! you have amazing talent wich brings good ideas ! well i hope i could always expect the best of you, you know what does the french say "bonne continuation"
Extacy925 chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Awww I loved it great work
DA786 chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
Aw! Love the name and love the fic )
Animegirl83 chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
one of the best stories i have read. just 1 question. What does HBP mean?
Olivia Tonee chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
Brilliant story, I love it.

Simple as that. :)
Cap'n Stella chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
First off, it is DUEL, not dual. duEl means that they are fighting. duAl means that there are two of what ever you are mentioning.
TiGgEr4EvA chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
pretty good, so are you making a sequal? i hope you are... i am putting it on my favorite story list, please email me!
aidan chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
good story but for further reference when you mentioned the beads of hydrogen and oxygen...if you were talking about water it's dihydrogen oxide cuz hydrogen and oxygen if it's beads then u have liquid hydrogen and oxygen beading on his skin...i think he'd b dead
dmhg chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
fab!
ladedodadae chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
lmao! Loved the Duff Bashing!
BlackLace chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
ROFLMAO!

Just read your 1st chappy and LOVE the Hillary Duff stuff! Glad to see someone finds those lyrics as pathetic as I do! Brilliant stuff!

Black Lace!
Monisha Ayita chapter 15 . 8/2/2004
yea! Sequal?
Monisha Ayita chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
cool. poor Ginny. oh well. good chappy. if only this story had pictures to go with it. I'd be in heven.