Reviews for A Kotor Tale
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Your voice is clear and sharp and your ideas subtle and intelligent, but you need to work on your punctuation. Also you need a standardized way of distinguishing thoughts from normal sentences (personally, I use italicization) and your work would flow better if cogently you summarized unimportant event. Remember your audience; we've all played the game at least twice.
Vipermagi chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
The Navy says TAD instead of TDA (Air Force I think), temporarily assigned duty.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Feel similar to the last chapter on things moving quickly. Would have been interested in details of the duels; I don't have a sense of time-I just figure that at least a week up to and past a month seems likely to realistically build up a repertoire and a reputation in the community.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
This chapter seems to move really fast through a lot of meetings with people, but not too much description about them. Maybe it's following the game very closely and since I'm unfamiliar, that's why I'm noticing those gaps more.? Don't know.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Fun times!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I've never played this game, (but if I ever get a game system, I wouldn't be opposed to playing it)so I was hesitant to read this story as I'm having to google many things to get a clearer visual of the characters and what the war is about, not to mention the spoilers that exist necessarily within the story; as it stands, that's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make to read another of your wonderful stories :)

One piece of architectual critique I have is (this could be a fanfiction dot net thing) that scene changes aren't really indicated by chapter marks or other hints so sometimes I have to mentally check myself until I realize that a significant amount of time has gone by or that a new location is introduced.

Well I have to do the same looking up for Mass Effect but seeing as how much you've written, once again I think it's well worth spoiling the game plot to read your story.

Thanks for continuing to write fanfiction (and original too)!
DarthRockGod chapter 25 . 6/7/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed it! I find it amazing how you interlaced your ideas into the Kotor story line without taking away from or modifying the games story. The most you did was some wording changes!

Awsome work!

I would have liked to hav seen a little bit more to the story rather than have it end where it did, but that's my only complaint. Greatjob. Loved it!
Raymond Monaghan chapter 25 . 4/18/2008
I did really like this and I'm glad someone had the idea to do it. I'm of the opinion though that there were some plotlines that didn't need to be there, although they are there in the game some are not really needed.

I think our hero was a bit too perfect, every lightside action was taken. Not that it's a bad thing but it can make the character a bit more intresting especially after the revalations about her past come to the front.

I also felt you could have ran away a bit more with some of the story lines, prehaps "fix" a few things you weren't personnally happy with that happened in the game. I'd have also to have loved to see a little bit more after the ending and have some specuation on what happens with & between the characters after the threat is gone.

Still, maybe i'm just nit-picking. :) You put in a great effort and I'd love to see you come up with your take on the sequal.
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 4/9/2008
so are you going to continue this? or is this the end? i think they might need some wrapping up..
Spikesagitta chapter 22 . 4/9/2008
i always that that both side of the codes and view of the force is..off, it's mostly center, the universe is afterall grey
Spikesagitta chapter 19 . 4/9/2008
tease eh?
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
lol, like that last sarcastic line
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
brilliant, brilliant... BRILLIANT!
Squeaky Phantom chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
Excelent story. I realy like it. Can't wait to read more,
Tdvu chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Another chapter, but still no interactions between Revan and Bastila.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »