Reviews for Pillow Talk
Swirly chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
"A/U: :D… love me."

Okay, I
Swirly chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
LOLOLOL So cute, and so in character. Good job!
Abby -WCD chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
::loves you::

Katana chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
more please
katana chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I do, for that, I love you
The Chaotic Ones chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Our first guess would be Inu-Yasha, the second guess ((there are five of us including PR and it liked this so It gets a guess too)) was Lupen the third, the fourth guess was wolfs rain, the fourth guess was for some reason angel sancutary, and the fifth guess was... PR you little hentai!

Chaos: anyways, let us know if any of us were right. we either want a Yohji/Shuldig pairing(not likely since you like cannon Yohji) or an Omi/Nagi pairing. Let us know please. _
KaraiAtsuiJoo chapter 3 . 8/9/2004
O, goodness! I liked the first one! And...the second one, too. And...then the third was cool, too. Which did I like more? Craps if I know, but really. It was probably the first one, because...I don't know, it was first?'s probably the Aya-kun/Ken part. Yeah...wholesome goodness! ;P

And about that guess stuff. Can I have three strikes? It's only fair. I'll probably get them all wrong, so what does it matter? Hmm... My favorite is Yu Yu Hakusho, so that's my first guess. Then there's real cool ones that I miss, like Kenshin. And last but not least...I'll pick one I've never seen ::finds a list and scrolls:: O.O Forget it! I'll stick with my new fave, Vandread! And if I get it right, I wanna see more Weiss Kitties! Or a Weiss/Schwartz combo would be nice. ::bats eyelashes for encouragement::

Update soon! Latah!

solbi chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
Umm... Er...Yu yu Hakusho? Yu gi Oh? CCS? I DON'T KNOW! And I agree, Yohji/male? Eeks! And Omi/Nagi? Please? Pretty please? With a cute mushroom on top?
Weiss and Swartz Gurl chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
LOL! I luvved this. My God. Hilarious! :D WRITE MORE! Write some Brad/Aya. Not that I don't like Brad/Schu, or Aya/Ken, but Brad/Aya is good too! Write more! :) Please?
namelessidiot chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Oh yes. Everyone loves BradSchu. If they don't...then er...they are weird? GAH! It doesn't add up. Everyone MUST love BradSchu. However, my favorite pairing out of all the Weiss pairings possible (and there are a whole lot) is RanKen. Oh yeah, the Ranken-ness. Loved this chapter so far. Please continue.

p.s. I also wanted to let you know that I totally agree with you. As much as Yohji is sexy, and as much as I love Yaoi/Shounen-ai, I cannot stand Yohji with anyone who is not female. OmiYohj fics are okay, but it still kinda irks me. Actually, Omi-anything other than Nagi kinda scares me too. ; OmiRan is freakish!
Korokiri chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
Wah! So cute! XD I like this.

(Could you be watching Saiyuki? It's a bit like Weiss... same kinda of four guys. X3)
Seph Lorraine chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
XD That was also very funny. Brad get's to be the "wife"! He he! Very original, that was.

I like the idea behind this, just a bunch of random conversations between the different couples of Weiss. Very nice, original, too. Please continue!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aha ha ha! The first RanKen part is absolutely hilarious! _ I love Ken's line of reasoning: If you spend time on your hair, then you're uke. That was hilarious.

And he just realised that owning a flowershop is one of the most stereotypical gay profession there is? Wow. Has he been living under a rock!

Anyway, really like your fic, so far. Very nicely done. :)
Dragon Mistress chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Just a note: Not everyone loves Brad/Schu. I don't. I like Schu/Nahi. Whatever floats your boat.

This story is cute so far. Keep it coming!
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
[Looking back at reviews..]Yikes! What ever made me write Y/R? [Knocks head *hard*]

Oy, how can Crawford be so dumb? It's easier to clean if he took that thing of first. Not all guys R like that... R they?

He he he, please do continue, B/S can be really entertaining. _ Maybe I'll email ya later.