Reviews for Blaze of Glory
amaltia chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
This seems like an interesting start! I'll admit to being a little disappointed it's not Ginny/Draco, but you write well and it looks intriguing!
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
I'm really confused, and I don't want to be, AND I just saw what date the last chapter was posted, so I'm really panic-y here. I hope you're continuing this story, because it's a very good one, and I wanna know what's going to happen. so, hear my beg: please write the next chapter, and post it soon?
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
u need to finish this it is pretty good! :)
The Disappearing Me chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Very good...I hope you will continue. I don't normally like anything non DG, but I've made an exception in your case.
Belinda chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
This is a great story... I've been checking for another chapter for awhile so I'd really love it if you could update. If not, that's alright. But the suspense is killing me!
elvengirl9 chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
I'm confused. I'm glad you're doing your job properly, but I'd really like to become unconfused sometime soon... Luv it anyways! Beautiful job! Keep on going, and don't you dare kill anyone!
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Talk about being deep undercover...

Very interesting story,thanks for writing! ~"~
Jade Summers chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
-.- ...that's me glaring at the sorta cliffhanger...yes...I'm slightly...purplexed...I don't like the feeling...So...could you update as soon as your busy schedule can allow? ...I can't believe I'm saying this (Well, I can...) ...but pwease?

Always Sleepless in my Seattle-Jade Summers
GoldenFawkes chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Yeah it is very different. And you're right; despite the fact that it's not Draco-Ginny, I just might find myself liking it!
Isaboo chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
I WANT MORE! NOW! HURRY UP! UPDATE! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
elvengirl9 chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Wow. Very nicely done. I thought it was brilliant, and you've got quite a story brewing here. Please continue!
NTKS chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Yes it's really different from the VI but it's excellent. Please continue! And also the pilgrim Badge!

GoldenFawkes chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Another one! Goody!

But not Ginny-Draco? Aw man...

That said, the story is great so far, even if I want you to change it to Ginny-Draco. Come on, you can do it! :-D
LoStAnGeL911 chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
hi?¿ i loved the beginning it was so awesome waiting for more!
Dont feel like signing in chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
Wow. This rocks! You are so talented! Im jealous.

But why can't it be Draco/Ginny? Harry's dumb and nobody likes him.

Please update soon! I absolutely LOVE this! And you also need to update on The Visible Invisible. I've been checking every day to see if you've updated!