Reviews for More Than This
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Beautiful
Carree chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Beautiful, especially with the music. It was sensual, I really hope you go back and finish starting Today, I love it and you left in on such a cliffy...
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aw... Poor Remy...
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
aw. Nice story
DemonicGambit chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Aw and here you had me think they were really together! And you call me a tease :p
Silver Ink chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow! That was just, wow! How come I can't write like that? Arg! I feel so incompetent next to your superior writing skills!
evosmylife chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Is it possible to hope for a second chapter? Do so please because Remy's getting frustrated! It rocks, please update.
MND chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Why does everything that seems so good, what you really want and desire turn out to be a hoax or some stuid dream? Guess I kind of know what Remy's going through but not in that way...Ubber cool...loved it...reading Starting Today haven't commented but I will..you just keep posting...but that's a good thing!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
yay, cure song fic! HUZZAH! so, of course, as soon as i saw that this was it, i started playing the song as i read along... ooh, mood music. what FUN!
so. great stuff, as usual! romy goodness, is there anything better? not in my opinion! very sweet. eerie how well the song fits, eh? ooh, robert smith, you are my HERO! but yeah, UBER adorable. loved how remy wants to redeem himself and sees rogue as the way to do so, how LOVELY! well, unfortunately, he had to wake up. but hmm, something similar will happen in reality, right? and by reality, i mean the FIC'S reality, when rogue wakes up, right?
well, i can't wait. so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
TrulyRogue chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
*tears* how sad. i feel so bad for remy. it was really really good. Beautifuly done. *claps*
Loselen Snowstar chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
My friends wonder why I read fanfic instead of original fiction. I wonder how they can't like beautiful stories like this.
My friends are stupid.
D.c chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Wow ... that was awesome, u're starting to remind me of Alford Hitchcock, ya know how he did his murder scenes, it didn't really show ( or describe) the knife going into the scene or how ppl die, and it let ppl's minds wander over the fact, u on the other hand instead of going into full detail about what's "going on" take us to a more emotional level and bring on the hentai thoughts, ( sweat drop) heehee, lol thanks, this is a nice parting gift that ya got her since ur gonna be gone, also i feel silly ... i spelled canadian wrong, lol keep up the good work
D.c
41eugoR chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Hehe...that was GREAT!
Wiccamage chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Aww.. poor remy. I hope everything works out for them. And that they please eventually get to realize REmy's dreams...
Wiccamage
Jukebox chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Sigh...what a dream. Damn alarm clock.