Reviews for The Price of Freedom
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Wow, I love this. It's a bit of a pity it's discontinued- but it's a joy to read.
I do wish I could read more- but, no inspiration, hm? 3.

If we suggest plot lines or offer to continue (though I'd rather just suggest plotlines, my writing is not as delicious as yours) and you were not busy at all, would you consider maybe taking it up again?
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
hey is this fic up for adoption may i be of help in any way here? pm me asap about this please!
Pookey chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
kyuubi singing kicks so much ass! omg u have to do that again!i fel out of my chair laughing! i love it!
Illusions of a Fox chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Hello there!

Just have to say that I've read all of your stories and you really are a wonderful writer, please write more for us die hard little fangirls!

Fear the dangirl, for she is mighty.
amy chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
I realy like where this story is going, are you going to finish it?
Momochi Zabuza chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
omfg...story kix ass...lol kyubi IZ hilarious, WOOT SASUxNARU! yayayayyayay...PLZ CONTINUE...PLZ! dis story soo god...continue plz
The Duc chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Lol! Keep Naruto awake! It's hillarious!
Can't wait to read more:D
Shadow Eclipse chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
I LOVE IT!
i hope you update soon
Jiyu Hatell Kodai chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Personally, I love the "Naruto and Kyuubi singing in Sasuke's shower" scene. *snickers* That was just too funny. And they kept rhyming even when Kyuubi was talking to Naruto about Sasuke. *Starts laughing.* And then the attempt at a duet! *Is cracking up now.*
As for making the Bold and Italic work, trying using HTML and saving the document as an HTML document. They have the information somewhere in the submit a story page. Can't remember where though.
Lady Dragon chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Well this story is definately off to a very interesting ryhming start. _ Gotta love KyuubiNaruto duets!
Yume Myonaka chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Great and good! I loved it _
~yume M
Ruby-Tears chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Heh heh. That was hilarious. Update soon plz. Can u take off the thing that forces people to sign in to review? U'll get more reviews that way.
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
This is great! Funny as hell (not that hell is funny) Kyuubi and Naruto? Sing in the shower? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Keep up the good work and update soon!
Kit
ghostninja85 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Ok. Am I correct in assumining that the Kyubi is actually gonna cooperate with Naruto throughout this fic? No power plays or unwanted posessions? If so, cool. If not, that's cool also. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Watermelon Gal chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
OMG..
*points to the last line and falls down laughing*
poor sasuke...
he can't help but sound feminen sometimes
*giggles*
teehee
newayz
bah! i just ABS loved how u started this chpt
the description was so detailed and perfect
i just loved it
*really likes it when ppl actuallyl bother to describe properly*
please update this soon!