Reviews for Criers
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Loved it.

So damn good.
RPGAdam chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Great fic..kind of had an inkling it was Seifer
Little Chant chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I really liked it, too bad I forgot to review _ I don't really LOVE a Seiftis, but this one is really wonderful. I do think it's pretty weird Quistis suddenly changes, and tells how she feels. Very nice done.. never knew Quistis had some kind of msn... heheh, well, it may not be msn, but I still wonder, how is it possible that Seifer can talk to her without she havin' a msn kinda thing ? Well, very nice done. Really awesome fic !
Princess Peach
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Love the unique plot with that message thingy, and Quistis and Seifer were great, but perhaps you could lengthen the ending, since it's a little abrupt. At least that's what I thought. Maybe have it expanded over a series of chapters with Seifer talking to Quistis every night, listening to her, then one day, reveal himself... Just a thought you might wanna hear.. Great story, by the way... )
if's chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Interesting story so far. Please do write more!
Death By Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I thought this was really cute! I enjoyed it, I knew it was Seifer all along -
:-:FW:-:
iancanterbury chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I normaly don't read fan fiction but that was really good I'm going to tell everybody I know about your story's:)
Candace chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That was so amazing. THe conversation really put this story over the top. Good work.
Seifersgirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
That is so awesome! really unique, I love the irc! And the ending! WRITE MORE!