Reviews for Catatonic Guardian
Tarnished Glass chapter 15 . 6/9
great story!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Oh! And the plot twist further! ...Any more twisting an' the story'll look alike a pretzel
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
He's awakening! Finally!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Ah! They had a past life together?! Is it possible that he was in her past life as the governor's daughter too?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Eeep! Who the Hell is the new guy?!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Awww! He's supposed ta make her smile again, that's a really cute mission
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I kinda get a Ghosts o' Christmas vibe from this story but he story IS really good so far
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
What a sweet story! At first I was disconcerted at Naraku's excessive gentleness and genuine care about Kagome, and I also found Kouga strange. But it was overall wonderful!
The romance between Sesshoumaru and Kagome was not enough for my tastes, but enough to make sense in the story. Lovely :)
Oh, on a side note, I read Second Chance. I stopped at chapter 25. I really liked it, but I must say that I prefered your story Crimson Dreams.
Thank you so much for writing Catatonic Guardian!
katara Y.O.U chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
i actually enjoyed the confusion 3
Lozenger12 chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Love it! Awesome story n.n
S.E.E.B chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Love it love it love it! I've read sooo many stories and I can almost know what is going to happen but this one is the first one in a long time that I don't know what's going to happen next!
Wolf chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
this i s awesome! can you make a one shot on theyre past lives
lovemya2000 chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
This was a nice little story, it held my attention, you did a great job!
Sal chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
A well-told, suspense-filled tale, bravo
MsNurse chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Just a medical note: coma patients are put on a catheter to eliminate urine. Bedpans don't work for an unconscious patient.