Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
XxAngelxLuvsxNeroxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I like it could u make a sequel maybe about what happended after !
funkycool chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
that was excellent writing, i like how sweet and tender dave is. well done!
RogueGoddess007 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I love the Batista/Lillian pairing. Great job!
christina chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
hey Fin,

please finish beauty and the beast I am dying to read more

thanks Christina!
Duo of extraordinary lazyness chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Holy GAWDS that was hot. _ but for real, that was excellent story telling and the couple is one of my faves. Nice portrail of the characters and interactions between them both. I cannot wait to see more
Debbie chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Loved it! I can just imagine Dave being like that, makes you wanna melt. Please can we have some more.
Carly chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
o00o I liked this story. I think Dave is just like...it..lol.
Fidelitas chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I love Dave & Lilian pairing,why can't it happen on the show? :(

Great story,Dave so sweet and passionate and Lilian as well!

i hope you'll made the continue of this story! :)
Vlita316 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aww...cute story. im trying to get ppl to read mah fan fics. haha ya got better luck than me! lol
Prime Time not signing in this late chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
This seems good. The best you could do with somebody who basically sucks with the pairing concepts.
But please...don't ever put Batista in a main pairing again.
Dakota Stratus chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This was such a great story. I love how whenever you write, you describe the feelings so...what's the word...vividly.(maybe the word) But this was just amazing...Another great story down in the books for you! I'll write a long one for Unstoppable now!
Kasey Renae chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I loved it! It was so cute! But i couldnt read the damn thing till now...i been tryin all night lol anywho great fic (hope to see other chs up soon) *if ur wonderin YES that was a hint*
Cailin chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
fantastic story, would be great if u comtinued (depending on whether u seperate them or not)!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
aw Dave is so cute and adorable when he's nervous around Lil,hehehehe:p More soon!:D:D:D
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Definitley cute! Lillian rocks the house down, and Batista.. GROWL! Loving your work here, as always!