Reviews for Shattered Glass
Nivana chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Okay, i can see it's been an extreamly long time since you updated this story. I want to let you know that i LOVE this story. It's so creative and just, cool. Love where it's going. Please don't stop at just 4 chapters...keep going on. I think this is a great story. So you know, consider continuing it, Please?
Christine chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Firefly were you been. I hope your not sick or something. I just wanted to say that I love this story, and i see you have'nt updated in a while. Will you every up date? Well if your reading this I hope your Ok and alive.
Justagurl chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
This is the best shuyin*lenne fic I ever update soon Im dieing to knew what happens next.

P.S

Good luck with college.
rikku87 chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
please update soon im dying to know what happens next
yumiren chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
YEI! you updated. I thought you stop working on anyways with the review. like i said before your such a good writer. I like how you can express lenne feeling and shuyin love for her

so clearly. Im impress more and more with each chapter. Well I look forward to see what happens next.

-yumiren
yumiren chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Wow this is one of the best fic I read so far. You such a good writer that I hope u have'nt stop writing this story.
Ashe chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
This is probably one of the best fanfics I ever read! I almost forgot that I was reading it online and not from a book. I can't wait until the next part comes out
Max Velocity IV chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
Again, I apologize for a late review.
Alrighty then... so, I was wrong with Lenne being a musician; rather, she's a popstar. Hehe... you had me there. Although, Lenne doesn't seem like the popstar kind of character... I can definitely see Yuna, but Lenne? Hmm... well, interesting choice anyway.
Hmm... okay. So, Lenne has been receiving these augmentations and adjustments as you've made it out to be. So, one can only wonder, was her concert interrupted because someone or something knows about these experimentations on her? The plot thickens, as they say...
Another good chapter. Please, Firefly, keep up the good work.
starfruit06 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
No! Lenne! Good chapter. Update soon!
Max Velocity IV chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*whistles* Very intriguing. I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this review.
So Lenne's a musician now, huh? I'm pretty sure that's a new one, but I can't help but wonder what this secret is she's holding. Is she a summoner in this day and age, too?
Hah! I always imagined Shuyin as the obsessive kind of boyfriend. You portray him as such well.
I wonder what made the world the hellhole that it is in this universe...
Also, I think you deserve a cookie for being able to have Shuyin and Lenne actually act like college students in a relationship, rather than the middle-school relationship most characters get in to in fanfics.
Keep up the good work, Firefly.
Yuna chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
aww...this is nice! anyways update soon! like ur story _-
BayLu chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I think your story is awesome! It caught my interest so I'll be looking out for updates on your story. You can't leave me hanging! Any way please update as soon as you can.