Reviews for Saiyuki: An Unlikely Story
Awesome Story-ttebayo! :D

I seriously liked it!
satella-chan chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
so col!

*and theres nothing to be improved upon!*
satella-chan chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
hey! not bad!

i realy like how it turned out so far!
KiraSakura chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
I've waited and waited and waited for a fanfic like this! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
You know, I generally skip stories with OCs in them. However for some reason, recently I began to feel like reading fics with OCs... I guess it's because I used to read about anything that seemed good - OC or not.

You've done a wonderful job with this story and I really, really like it. It's good to know that you write for your own enjoyment and not let others get to you, i.e. flames.

Keep up the good work!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
Really great story! Where do you get these ideas? I loved it a lot! But I especially liked the Mandi and Hakkai pairing. Good job!
GeminiSanzo chapter 16 . 4/10/2006
_ i kept my reviews until the last chapter - hehe

It's a great ficcy so far O.O you must update son hehe i'll have chapter 3 of my story done hopefully by next week D
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 16 . 11/2/2005
I admit, I passed over this story a few times because I thought it wouldn't be that great. However, I am very glad that I read it, because I really enjoyed it. The entire story was well written and the boys stayed in character (for most of it. There were a few slip ups, but you had reasons for them, so it's fine). There were a few small spelling mistakes and the such, but I can't remember them now.

You original characters were very nice. Not Mary-sue like. They were well defined and were interesting to read about.

This is a very good story. Very, very nice. And now, off to read the sequal...

Raven
Ally Inu chapter 16 . 8/29/2005
NO UPDATE!
Ally Inu chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
Thats so funny! The guys saw it and Goku's so innocent. Lol I'd buy that dvd! XP
Sashi Mizumoto chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow! That story was so amazing! Great job!
Novitascia chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
I LOVED IT! AND TO SHOW MY LOVE TWARDS IT I PUT IT ON MY FAV LIST AND HIGHLY RECOMENDED IT TO OTHERS! _; ( I'M CRAZY AN'T I)
virgo-princess93 chapter 16 . 1/25/2005
i love your story! best story i ever read in the saiyuki category! and there's a sequel? yay! i'll be watching out fot it so you had better get to work right now! (just kidding...) i'm a filipino so you probably won't ubderstand this but anyway... ang astig mo pare! (in other words means... you're the coolest, dude!) keep up the good work and finish the sequel quick, you got that? (r u a girl or a guy? me clueless.. very!) :)
Hakkai'sHerFavorite chapter 16 . 1/19/2005
It's... over? *eyes tear up, lip quivers* over?

I'm serious, I cried at the end. I'm so glad that what you set out to do is accomplished, but endings of any kind make the tears flow... and this is why I can never read any elf-centered LOTR fanfics either- I sob at my computer (and collect weird stares) when they leave for the West. An ending for a story like this just seems so... EPIC, you know? wow...

Ooh, a sequel?

YES, please!

I'm so excited for this! *picks up pompoms from who-knows-where* Hey, I'm no cheerleader, but I can... encourage! *throws away pompoms, takes out whip and cracks it* That's better. Get to work _!

I'm so excited for "Destiny"!

Thank you so much for writing this- it really helped me out more than you know. I have the courage to write for myself now I've seen this, and this is an example of some amazing art- that's my only word for it... Art. It's truly brilliant and I know that your next story will be even greater than the last!