Reviews for The Vetting of CJ Cregg
Happily Ever After. Again chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow. Okay just wow. I've already reviewed one of your stories today, but I liked that one so much that I couldn't help but read this one, and I'm just about ready to read the sequel. And I hope that in my last review, I didn't make it sound like the one or two grammar mistakes were a big deal, because they weren't. At all. Anyways, this story was very VERY well written and very well put together and executed. I admire the fact that you wrote in all the angst and honesty we'd find on the show, yet somehow you made it light enough to be easily readable without downplaying any of the necessary tension. It was all very honest, all very in character. With Leo, Toby, and Josh trying there hardest to protect not just a friend, but a coworker, and having all of the conflict between helping her feel better and making sure the scandal escaped tainting the administration. It wasn't what I wanted to see, just because I'm not a big fan of conflict because I'm a coward and it's a weird personal issue, but I enjoyed this SO much. So very much. Danny's chivalry was touching and true to his character. The President was probably the most amazing thing about the story. That and the ending. It was so very very West Wing. With enough cliff hanger to leave you wanting, and enough knowledge to leave you happy with what you got, it was all very... Sorkin-esque. (Maybe that's not the right term, but I like it, and it seems to fit, so there you have it!) And this is getting very long, so I'm going to go read Fallen now XD Thanks!
panda peace chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
wow, just wow

this was great!
pendray chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I love this story.
It's great.
I absolutely love the last line!
Ami chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I really enjoyed this. I was so like CJ and Danny. Hurry up and write the next chapter.