Reviews for Lines of Convergence
Rayni chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Great job. No one else has written about the original mission through the Grand Stream. Intriguing to see Alex before he became bitter, a fleeting glimpse of the love that consumed his life.

Didn't like your references to water as an expression: "What in the name of Blessed Water." There's no precedent for it in the series, and for me it broke up the flow.

But overall, excellent.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Great story! Packed a huge emotional punch, and it was so descriptive that I felt like I was there in the vanship. The one thing I didn't like about it was that it was too short! I wanted it to keep going. You're an amazing author. Excellent work!
IlCapo chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
this is one of the best fanfictions about last exile I've read! Alex it's my favourite character, and I apprecieted the fact you'are concentrated about him and Yuris and the tragic moment that changed their life. I liked very much your fiction, because I think you 've cought very well the feels of Alex.

I hope you're write other fictions about last exile, because I'surely ll read it. Forgive me for my bad english,I'm italian girl.

ciao
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow. That was great. Wonderful job, please write more LE fan fictions. I would definitely read them. -
Ein chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*sniff* This is wonderful! This story is like putting his whole experience into a story! I love it! I NEED MORE ALEX STORIES!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is one of the most beautiful and touching fanfictions I have ever read. I was shaking all over while reading it, moved by raw emotion. I have already loved Alex as my favourite character and this fanfiction only upsurges my sympathy. Keep writing-you're a genius!
Alejandro Lee chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
That was a strikingly detailed account of what amounted to just a minute-long sequence in the series. Your research into all the names and locations goes unmatched too. Personally, I'm more understanding now of Alex Rowe's callousness to everything after this event, thanks to your interpretation of it. Þ
Katie chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
eh, just a little correction, its Rowe, not Lowe. At least I think so.. Good story though! makes you feel kind of depressed, poor guy.
Mayclore chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
You are perhaps one of the best writers I have ever seen. I didn't read this story; I saw it through your words. I'm surprised you haven't written hundreds of stories by now.
Lily chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
i liked it. in my opinion it was realy good! Alex is my Fav. character so im happy someone made a story bout him!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Absolutely fabulous. You write this like you made this universe up yourself, it flows so well.
I've only recently been introduced to the LE universe, and this is icing on the cake. Bravo!
omoide no mori chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Let me say first that this is beautifully written. Literally had me hanging at the edge of my seat. Poor Alex! *sobs* Sorry... I got carried away. I'm a sucker for romance, especially of the tragic variety.
I have to say that I've only seen the tech-tv episodes, so my knowledge of the series isn't very far-reaching. That's why I'm glad you included terms at the end of your story. Very helpful for information on the countries, which I know nothing of. I hope you continue to write in this. It's one of the very few Last Exile fictions I can get my hands on.
Not that I'm pressuring you or anything... _-.
Bye!