Reviews for Chained to your side
TheSecretMarauder chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Please please please continue! It's so funny! And Mokuba was hilarious in this chapter with his...interpretation of Joey and Seto's situation. And I also love how Seto fell for Mokuba's teary eyed act. Haha awesome please continue!
Interested Fan chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Write Another chapter please
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Pls I beg you, write more chapters for this extremely funny story and I am really starting to worry what Ryou was wearing to make Bakura faint
IntelligentAirhead chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I have to say this is severely entertaining. I hope you continue!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Haha! It always has to be Bakura that makes such dangerously amusing situations! Xd Mokuba proclaiming to the world of Seto's devotion of love to Jou and the whole building there to witness! Anyone video taped that?
sugar-cookie lover chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
YAH! Please update soon!
badficcentral chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Haha, you *should* write another chapter! This is funny!
Tobiath Wyborn chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
YOU MUST WRITEMORE I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN! PLEASE!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
This was very amusing and i would love to read the next chapter please :3
StalkPatrol chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
You totally should write another chapter, I love it! XD I love Mokuba, he is so kyoot, it's hilarious how he uses his brother to his advantage! Bahaha, Bakura having a nosebleed, now THAT'S funny! xD
Kitty Caesar chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Aw man, I ran out of chapters! *pouts*

This is really cute and fun to read. So! It would be AWESOME if you updated with another chapter. ;D
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is starting out pretty good. I read another fic kind of like this (Inescapable You) but Seto and Jou were chained together via an old Egyptian artifact-leash-collar thing.

Can't wait to finish this and read what happens! :D
NoaFuuma chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
pleeze i want another chaper! i want a lemon. pleeze? for me? (puppy eyes) no1 can answer no against those! please?
ahsie chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
what happen to Bakura?

and what the heck with mokuba on sugar high? lolx! hahahhahha!

update!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
This is interesting. Hope you update soon.