Reviews for Beautiful Release
white pedal chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh wow, it just goes to show you no matter how much of a jerk Kaiba is, this proves that he is human. This was beautiful LadyBug, and the brother fluff was high on the radar:)
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aw! So sad, cute... and perfect. I loved it :)
Alexander Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww! This was so cute! I luv it! I normally don't find any good Seto Angst fics, but this was perfect!
roserain chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Dude, awesomeness! Love the story, great character development and shtuff. Keep up the good work! ;3
lauren chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
that was so sweet.I swear i cried though the whole story .now im reviewing this though my WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET.
The-Pain-Of-A-Lost-Soul chapter 1 . 12/9/2005 loved it!...but how did mokuba get into kaibas room? the door was how?...but any way IT WAS SO COOL I FEELT SO SAD I STARTED TEARING UP *snif snif* that was a great story
Kawaii Angelwings chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Daisy! That was by far the best story u have ever wrote! It's awesome! it was so sad! I'm glad it had a happy ending to it! _
ProcurerFaith chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow! *is gobsmacked* What a fantastic story! You charcterisations are spot-on and, to me, there was just the right amount of description vs dialogue. This is now my fave Seto/Mokuba fic:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Excellent! This was a really great fanfic, left me feeling satisfied. Keep up the great work:)
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I'm in tears. Honestly. I don't know what to say. I've always had strong emotions so it doesn't take alot for me to cry but this was realy sad and good.
Deena70 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Wow. I'd probably feel just as bad as Kaiba if any of my siblings died. You know, your fic just makes me appreciate them all the more...
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
aww... that was a cute fic!
sophiethedevil chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
A little bit corny but in general I thought it was very touching.
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
omg...That was amazing... Well Done! *Billons of people rush in to clap!* Wow. That was great.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 3/19/2004