Reviews for Ankh Of Despair
Fem 2p Norway chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Please Update
Ruby of Raven chapter 25 . 4/6/2012
Hhhmmm... I thought it was funny in some parts, but I loved the rest of it, too! ;)
ThisAccountIsNoLongerUnderUse chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
"Yami paced in his bedroom, a fine breeze blowing in from the open doors that led out to his balcony. When he was young, he and his father would stand out on that balcony and talk of how one day, the entire kingdom would belong to Yami."

Was I the only one who thought of 'The Lion King'?
warning chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
You better not make 'behind blue eyes' end sad.

Please?

I hate sad endings

And seto in 'behind blue eyes' deserves a happy life with joey!

Please tell me not to read it if it ends sad.

And I really liked this story.

I read it in 2 days!

It was very well writen

And ima pretend seto tells yami he likes him and wants to work on falling in love with him
mimo chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
yah i want
Irvine Cypher chapter 25 . 5/8/2008
yes. an epilogue will be nice.

there were some confusing scenes. all in all, loved it.
lowlizah chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
Can you do an epilogue? I want a happier ending for them. This is just so depressing. It doesn't have to be long.
FreakNo94 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
hi! reviewing for reviewing's sake.

Bakura has... purple eyes?
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
-_-; how can there be a meadow shrine in a place that has no MEADOWS? ah well, video games never made any sense...

btw, that goo that made the millenium items didnt just consist of dead bodies, they mixed in gold as well. ew. blood-gold. some people said it was blood and not bodies. still ew. was it really the priests who did that? i dunno. i thought it was akunadin who sent the soldiers. the pharoah didnt know a sacrifice was needed. sumthing like that.

ahh! a scandal. just what the ppl of egypt need.
heartslogos chapter 24 . 11/16/2006
Okay that is really weird and really good at the same time.
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This fic is amazing!

I liked it so much...

And for the end, I don't know at all if it is a sad or a happy end...I didn't know if I must cry or be happy at the end

But it seems that there is a little hope for Yami after all.

It will be a good thing if you continue this fic.

But again Thank you for writing this fic!
Taru chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
i absolutely love your fiction!

one of the best i ever had the chance to read,and believe me,as setos fanboy,i have read alot.

keep writing!

x3
vampjannae chapter 25 . 6/28/2006
Jamie... you've done it again... *drools* As for the wanker who said you can't write, they wouldn't know good writing if it came up and bit them on the ass. Really... and for the flamer about the gayness? They probably liked it and were just too scared to admit it and it pissed them off. And they were too stupid to know that the manga is nowhere near as kid friendly as the americanized anime... I mean, my god, in the first issue, Anzu nearly dies! *eyeroll*

I would love to see a sequel to this marvelous story... as I've said in every review, I'm a Seth lover... my yahoo id is Arshei_chan... if you add me, I can send you two pics I think you'll love. One is of Marik, I think... can't remember at the moment, and the other is of Kaiba hugging one of the Blue Eyes.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next, as I'm already reading Behind Blue Eyes, both versions.

*hugs* Thank you for writing such wonderful fanfiction!
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
I like this disclaimer I'd very much like you version of YGO heck yeah they should all go around shirtless. GREAT STORY!
Niiro Yuuyake chapter 25 . 4/18/2006
Wow! That story was amazing. Every chapter, either caught me by surprise, or was just wonderfully written.

I read the A/N in chapter twenty-two, and I must say, for whoever wrote those Flames, they need a life. Don't listen to their uneducated, dumbass flames!(Assholes!)

Your stories are wonderful. And that includes this one. From beginning to end, I was awed, and even when I had other things to do(like cleaning my crappy house) I read your story. I liked/loved it so much!

P.S.-The majority of people who write Yaoi are straight girls, anyway, so how could WE(I write yaoi/shounen-ai also) be 'faggots'? I actually feel bad for the child of that Flamer...poor kid...But whatever!

Your a wonderful writer, and I must tell you now, I'm actually going to look on your Profile Page, to check out your other stories!

Great story! Keep up the fantastic work! Please!