Reviews for Learning To Fly
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
This was GREAT! I could really imagine all of this happening. ()
nomadff7 chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. It was absolutely adorable and I loved everything about it. You kept Yuki and Shuichi very much in-character and the storyline was very intriguing. Thank you for writing and posting it! ::adds to favorites::
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
:grins: Like it!
shadowcat15 chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
You said in the AN that you hate sap, but then why does it keep showing up in all of your stories?
Redaura chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
swet! :hearts: absolutely love it
Angsty Magee chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
That was so...cute. There's no other way to describe it.
Kitty in the Box chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
WONDERFUL PLOT! loved it! but i thought this fic was going to go on and on for more chapters...but its ok..i loved it till the end.
brokenAngelYue chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
OH! You've marked new territory here. I was afraid Shuichi would go splat or be traumatized or or... but it's ok. hehe
Urchin Power chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
OO SAPPY! *melts into a puddle of goo*
I absolutely adore this fic! It's just really great!
[You receive a Lovely-Sappy cookie!]
Great job! I hope you create other stories as magnificant as this one!
Hellcat81 chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
that was a really cool story. nice easy reading. the story just flows.
Solo-dono chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
aw thats sad, poor Yuki, Poor Shu-chan! i really like you story! I know how Shu-chan feals, but i'll never have enough money to go sky diving... :'( Aww Yuki's all ruffled up, thats so cute! anyway Update soon!
DI chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
Abosulutely brilliant!
The story gets more and more interesting, and funny. Jealous Yuki is hilarious!
~Dead Insomniac
TeeDee chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Uh oh! Yuki's jealous streak is showing through, isn't it! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Urchin Power chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
This is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, it's also very very naughty at times, which flows really well with the humour.
Please update soon! [You receive a magical cookie!]
Ciao
Urchin Power chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
This chapter is also brilliantly written just like the first. You deserve a trophy! This ficcu is just so cute, serious, funny all at the same time. Or better yet, a cookie.